MERGED: Board Issues Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Manly board tells Penn to quit as chairman

Im not a big fan of Mr I's posts, because after he leaves a reply in a thread it isn't worth reading anymore after all the pindicks come out for a swordfight over it

RE: And on it goes....

ManlyBacker said:
Based on financial results released in March Quantum is in no position to inject funds into our club. I won't embarrass a sponsor listing the details here but they are public knowledge. Getting large sums for a footy club is incredibly difficult and if the Penns walk away I hope there is a genuine plan in place.
The parent company of Quatum is worth millions Stu. That was a question i had asked a member of the football clubs board in March.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Im not a big fan of Mr I's posts, because after he leaves a reply in a thread it isn't worth reading anymore after all the pindicks come out for a swordfight over it

oi you!!!!

I think if a poster posts BS I think any other poster has a right to call them out on it.

It just seems that Mr I seems to BS a lot more than most posters.

You're actually one of the more reasoned ones at least cambo. Never thought I would say that haha

Kiwi Eagle said:
You're actually one of the more reasoned ones at least cambo. Never thought I would say that haha
must have been that night we spent together before the grand final last year ;)

The Eagle said:
Ryan said:
Phantar said:
I said as much on another thread SE007.

ManlyBacker - if you're reading this, I'll concede that I should have left the 'shameless knobs' part out. Didn't help my argument. But the gist of what I said re: Hasler/Penn is very true. My source is impeccable.

If they do pull the pin, I'm sure Quantum (or someone else) will step in to fill the breach anyway.

No, no, no...that's your standard, your ilk if you will. You made your statement. Stand by it.

You need to stop talking about the sympton's. That's most peoples problem. This finger pointing, and media garb is nothing but destructive. Here's a novel thought Phantar.

Consider some SOLUTIONS.

I know that's difficult, but going down your route does nothing but hurt the club, fan base and team.

There should be a thread created about what solutions fans could suggest to fix things, rather than debate about who should be hung drawn and quartered.

The problem there, is there is siege mentality on these boards (these days). People would cut off their noses despite their face. People don't focus on solutions....I'm sorry - I don't get it.

Stopped reading after 2 lines, so much hatred so little life

You're the type of fish an average man with a rod could catch, its pretty pathetic when you're the laughing stock of the site and you keep biting again and again!

Souths have your club playing NSW cup so until the central coast gets accepted you can be a toothless bunny,I for I've wouldn't vote for anyone who wasn't pure

Cameron said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

oi you!!!!

I think if a poster posts BS I think any other poster has a right to call them out on it.

Look Cam, it's time to move on. MrInvisible is not going anywhere unless he violates the Silvertails Terms and Conditions and Forum Terms of Service. If you don't like what he writes then either IGNORE LIST him or keep your bickering posts with him to Personal Messages as there are also a lot here who are sick of the constant bitching from you and a handful of others.

Jethro said:
Cameron said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

oi you!!!!

Look Cam, it's time to move on. MrInvisible is not going anywhere unless he violates the Silvertails Terms and Conditions and Forum Terms of Service. If you don't like what he writes then either IGNORE LIST him or keep your bickering posts with him to Personal Messages as there are also a lot here who are sick of the constant bitching from you and a handful of others.
thats fine but everytime he bull****s im going to call him out on it.
I dont care its that moron or anyone else.
I dont think i have broken any of the sites terms or conditions in doing so.
So shove it jethro where the sun doesnt shine.

another thing jethro look at most of my post towards mr i the new forum koala i cant recall me telling leave recently ive been correcting the accuracy of his posts and urging him too stop lying

Kiwi Eagle said:

Haha, pindicks. Haven't heard that insult since Year 8. Thanks for letting me reminisce KE.

The Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
Ryan said:
Phantar said:
I said as much on another thread SE007.

ManlyBacker - if you're reading this, I'll concede that I should have left the 'shameless knobs' part out. Didn't help my argument. But the gist of what I said re: Hasler/Penn is very true. My source is impeccable.

If they do pull the pin, I'm sure Quantum (or someone else) will step in to fill the breach anyway.

No, no, no...that's your standard, your ilk if you will. You made your statement. Stand by it.

You need to stop talking about the sympton's. That's most peoples problem. This finger pointing, and media garb is nothing but destructive. Here's a novel thought Phantar.

Consider some SOLUTIONS.

I know that's difficult, but going down your route does nothing but hurt the club, fan base and team.

There should be a thread created about what solutions fans could suggest to fix things, rather than debate about who should be hung drawn and quartered.

The problem there, is there is siege mentality on these boards (these days). People would cut off their noses despite their face. People don't focus on solutions....I'm sorry - I don't get it.

Stopped reading after 2 lines, so much hatred so little life

You're the type of fish an average man with a rod could catch, its pretty pathetic when you're the laughing stock of the site and you keep biting again and again!

Souths have your club playing NSW cup so until the central coast gets accepted you can be a toothless bunny,I for I've wouldn't vote for anyone who wasn't pure

I'm the laughing stock? You can't scratch two coherent sentences together without involving expletives and/or putting your bong down.

Are you suggesting Manly fans are "pure"? What ARE you, Adolf Hitler (he was a figure in world history, in case you weren't aware - I wouldn't want to confuse you)?

Spark up another one Eagle.

Kiwi Eagle said:

KE, would that be pronounced "pendecks" or "punducks"?

RE: Penn threatens to pull Manly funding

I rarely drink bear so make a bigger fool out of yourself, its causing me to laugh a lot

The Eagle said:
I rarely drink bear so make a bigger fool out of yourself, its causing me to laugh a lot

And you say I'm the Bears fan? You want to take a shot at that sentence again hotshot? LoL. I previously pointed you in the direction of the children's dictionary as well.

"Causing you to laugh". Go grab another bear out of your fridge. Make it the polar type, just to be sure.

Go get help you bi polar merkin, you're mentally insufficient

You can't beat it alone

BOARD ISSUES - Our Right to Know

We don't have to be a genius to work out the 4 to 3 votes against Penn.

Here's the Board as it now stands =

Scott Penn (Chairman and co-owner)
Kerry Chrysiliou (Penn Sport appointee)
Rick Penn (Penn Sport appointee)

Bob Reilly (Football club appointee)
Darrell Williams (Football club appointee)
Phil Sidney (Surfside appointee)
John Walstab (Surfside appointee)

1. The question is, what were the issues that brought about a vote of no confidence?

2. If there are continuing issues to be addressed and unresolved (and since it always ends up in the media anyway), should the rest of the football club members have a right to hear what the issues are and let the members vote on it?

3. Since I don't know what the issues are, I or we cannot determine who is right and who is wrong (in our opinions). Since we all have a vested interest in the club, I think it best that the issues are dished out since it continues to hurt us behind closed doors. We all have a right to know since this has gone waaaaaay past the confidential intent. We need to know so that we can make a sound opinion/decision.

---

RE: BOARD ISSUES - Our Right to Know

The paper talk is that the 4 think the penn agenda is total control of the club, and that this guides all their decision-making.

If you are majority shareholder, and supplying the funds for shortfalls whenever needed, then maybe you have a right to expect it.

I don't know anything beyond the SMH reports and the scuttlebut on here. I agree some communication from the club or the board directly to members would be good. It's already a public thing, and to vote out your chairman with a no confidence motion sounds like the final battle is underway. Too late for inhouse diplomacy.

This club survives beacuse it it what it is.....we know that ....periphiral figures like Mr I or Mr Whoever or Mr Drunk arent the point....enough cash to keep the good players and a CEO with our best interests at heart is the main point...the rest is rubbsih.

Why give them the time of day,,,I dont know.

Dont believe the Daily Telegraph Spin...or rubbish posted by impostors...both equally as rubbsih.

RE: BOARD ISSUES - Our Right to Know

According to SMH, I understand the Penns want control.

However, apart from that, what were they REALLY fighting over?
Must be something more.
Can't be this simple.

The football club members have a right to know and vote on all of it, since the fighting has always gone public anyway.

The Indian said:
This club survives beacuse it it what it is.....we know that ....periphiral figures like Mr I or Mr Whoever or Mr Drunk arent the point....enough cash to keep the good players and a CEO with our best interests at heart is the main point...the rest is rubbsih.

Why give them the time of day,,,I dont know.

Dont believe the Daily Telegraph Spin...or rubbish posted by impostors...both equally as rubbsih.

That's the interesting thing mate there's been nothing written about it on the tele website by the usual suspects rothtool and bulldog. Weird

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4