Memberships Benefits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe Spud.....but they want access to big numbers.....the other side of the business I am in run's Australia's largest thoroughbred horse racing tours...any of you that are punters that have watch Sky or listen to radio will have heard of the Ambassador brand. We get acces to the membership base of the Australian Jockey Club, the Sydney Turf Club, the Brisbane Turf Club and similar organisations in Melbourne / Adelaide and Perth....ther membership numbers are massive...we market into almost 300,000 people....and for that we pay.

Marketing to 9500 (of which 3000 are kids) Manly members would only be mildly appealing to many companies.

True Mark, the likelyhood of getting a local business with interest only in a local market as a major or large scale sponsor is very small.

But, there are a number of smaller sponsorship packages available. 50 x $2000 sponsors are just as valuable as 1 x $100,000.

Yes agree, and it's those local sponsors that the club should (and probably are) chasing...they would get great benefit. For example the restaurant I use for our last home game MWTS get together IS a sponsor....so there's a good example of how they get a return from that (and I made sure the owners knew that when I booked).

For those who are interested (and for who it may be appropriate) Manly members and supporters now have access to a low cost superannuation fund called Sports Super, which is part of Australia's largest super fund. A portion of the low fees paid by Manly members in Sports Super are contributed directly back to the club. If you want to find out more email [email protected] or click on the Sports Super logo on the front page of the Manly Sea Eagles website.
More than 500 Manly staff, players, members,sponsors and supporters have already joined Sports Super.

I’ve been pretty impressed with the membership option this season.

Of course each supporter and their location and circumstances will differ but here is what I’ve seen so far from my membership

I get a family GA family pass as we like to stand on the Hill and that cost me $380 for the season.

There are 10 games at Brookie and if I paid game by game it would cost me $650 for the family to get to the game so I’m quids in already (plus I’m not having to queue up at each game)

The member discount for tickets that was organised by Larissa for the Roosters game at the SFS saved me nearly $50 for a family pass in the Manly bay and I saved $20 as a member on the cost of the supporter’s bus to Gosford last Friday night.

As I travel to more games I will of course benefit from the discounts accordingly.

I’ve bought a few bits and pieces of merchandise for the kids for birthdays and Christmas and a couple of “treats” for me (I do like the new ISC range of casual wear) so reckon I’ve saved another $15 - $20 there already.

I’m seeing some changes in the members email and I know the team have some good stuff in the pipeline

I take the point that it would be good to see the discount extended but in reality as an NRMA member I get access to all manner of things through that.

Also, each year I buy an "Entertainment book" from the Cancer Council shop or the kids school for around $50 which benefits those entities financially and I get way more back in discounts from that (It has "thousands" of offers that cover local and even nationla businesses) as I get 2 for 1 deals, discounts etc for everything from ice cream to hotel rooms and it covers the burgers, ferry etc you mention above so a discount as a Sea Eagles member would be a double up

So I’m happy with the focus on discount for game day and supporter stuff…

Come finals time it is always good to know I’ll have early access to tickets PLUS the money I front up goes directly to the running and management of my team.

As said, pretty happy…

Just out of interest – Are you a member Technical Coach?

vidmar link said:
.Just out of interest – Are you a member Technical Coach?
vid he doesnt need to be he has his own direct dedicated line to Dessie ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2