Membership Packs 2020

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep we got one - a bit flimsy, sort of a fold up bag and not all that big.

I have a bag this year instead of the cap . It all depends what purpose one uses the bag off course but to me it is big enough and suits its purpose .
It is a sexy looking Manly Sea eagles bag and I carry it with great pride ;)

Put in a call yesterday. I ordered 3 all at the same time. Was told that they are processed in alphabetical order based on christian name. That explains why 2 have arrived (first names start with C and E) Unfortunately my other son (S) will not get his for Christmas.
Don't understand why all packs ordered in the same household are not processed and sent together (would save on postage)
Obviously there is a reason.

Really??
Had two delivered on the same day to the same address, last Monday 6th Jan.
Hmm?
F & S first/Christian names
F & B surnames.

Yep, that excuse works.

Yes feathered friends there are a lot of goodies and something for every one in our Manly Sea eagle club membership packs but ....

I can assure you that the true meaning behind a committed club member is not all about the caps , the bags , the stickers etc ...

Being a true club supporter and a club member is all about our clubs great history its great players and the great thrill our clubs gives us each year and our club has given us more thrills , more success, more grand finals than any other club in the modern era of our game .

It is time all of us Manly supporters reciprocate and honour our great club by becoming club members

Doing nothing is the undoing of ourselves and i beleive all of us Manly people are all better than that !!!

573C537B-D0DD-4B0D-84AD-65EFFA12307D.jpeg

well i guess it isn't going to get here now, thankfully she is only 10 month old as i would hate to have to explain to a kid old enough to understand that santa forgot his membership pack
got her pack the other day. for all those who wonder about when they get a pin, my grand daughter will turn 1 in february and as she was a member the day after she was born( born after 11:30 p.m. & m.w.s.e. wouldn't answer calls that late!) we received her 2 year pin with the pack!

Anyone go the cap option and have a largish head? This seasons caps appear to be made for kids. Been a member for 12 years & never had a Manly cap so small....@:(

Anyone go the cap option and have a largish head? This seasons caps appear to be made for kids. Been a member for 12 years & never had a Manly cap so small....@:(
Agreed Mals. My 14yo is devo he cant wear his. Too small. Ridiculous. My 6yo now has two hats and they barely fit him.

I didn’t get the cap (got the beanie) but will pass this feedback onto the membership team at the club.

I didn’t get the cap (got the beanie) but will pass this feedback onto the membership team at the club.
Do a great job and role with your liaison and communication efforts for the club and supporters Wheel . [ along with Mitch in some capacity no doubt ] Hope that you can continue with it well into the future .

Do a great job and role with your liaison and communication efforts for the club and supporters Wheel . [ along with Mitch in some capacity no doubt ] Hope that you can continue with it well into the future .
Thanks MA - the best part about it is be able to help members but also help the membership team deliver a great member experience. They are a small bunch of really passionate employees who strive to do the very best. Whilst there are a few problems with deliveries/caps they do it without the budget of some clubs and sports

Thanks @The Wheel Just phoned the membership team. They were most helpful. They said that the caps are youth size for the kids. Makes sense but they are tiny and a lot of 14yo heads are adult size. Anyway they are going to rectify and send out an adult size. He will be stoked. Well done to the membership team.

Thanks @The Wheel Just phoned the membership team. They were most helpful. They said that the caps are youth size for the kids. Makes sense but they are tiny and a lot of 14yo heads are adult size. Anyway they are going to rectify and send out an adult size. He will be stoked. Well done to the membership team.
Mmmm ok all my caps seem to be the same small size. I have 2 kids + 3 adult memberships. I will contact the club.

Mmmm ok all my caps seem to be the same small size. I have 2 kids + 3 adult memberships. I will contact the club.
Definitely give the club membership team a call - they are aware of the issue, apparently last year they received feedback hats were too big.
They are more than happy to work through the issue with individual members.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6