Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Membership Packs 2020

BOZO

2019 Tipping Competitor
Membership packs 2020

The good news is ......

There is a membership pack that suits every ones budget

Ring the club membership team today and find out which membership pack suits you

AND BE PART OF THE HOLY TRINITY OF YOUR CLUB THE MANLY SEA EAGLES

The players

The Coach

The passionate club member supporters

YOU CAN DO IT !!!

download.jpg

Last edited:

EagleBoi13

maybe one day can get a decent hat with membership ie a new era baseball style hat with manly emblem. would happily pay bit more. like someone else said, the quality of embroidery is embarrassing

still v proud to be a member and always will be. just got my 10 year pin :)

MissKate

Premium Member
I chose the beanie which turned out to actually be a bobble hat so I am more than happy

Mals

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I’ve heard the game passes for 2020 are made out of cardboard & they are single use only. Seems strange, can anyone confirm?

HappilyManly

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Premiership #9 is due!
Premium Member
I’ve heard the game passes for 2020 are made out of cardboard & they are single use only. Seems strange, can anyone confirm?
If you mean like the Maroon 10 game pass - that is a plastic card as always :)

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
No - mine is same as every other year.

Manly Tragic

Tragic
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I got a membership card but three separate game passes that are printed on one sheet that you cut out and they can all be used at once.

Mals

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
No - mine is same as every other year.
Ok I think this was for 3 game member. Have you got the full season? I’m in for a family 5 game pass in 2020.

Mals

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I got a membership card but three separate game passes that are printed on one sheet that you cut out and they can all be used at once.
It baffles me why they would do this. Particularly as some people might use more than one for a single game to take a family member or friend - potentially missing out on more sales. Also I know I’d be more chance of losing them.

The Wheel

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Ok I think this was for 3 game member. Have you got the full season? I’m in for a family 5 game pass in 2020.
Yes I have all home games season memberships

The Wheel

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
It baffles me why they would do this. Particularly as some people might use more than one for a single game to take a family member or friend - potentially missing out on more sales. Also I know I’d be more chance of losing them.
Give the membership team a call and ask for Adam, he is a good guy and will be able to help - 9970 3000

BOZO

2019 Tipping Competitor
Give the membership team a call and ask for Adam, he is a good guy and will be able to help - 9970 3000
Adam is very helpful and so are the rest of the club membership crew that I have spoken to over the years .

They all make you feel at home

Great feeling being a club member and having a sense of belonging to our great club

Love the passion !!!
Without passion nothing great is ever achieved

taupaum-190330_gt_84.jpg

Mals

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Sure I will do if I get 5 x 5 (people) lots of cardboard game tickets!!

urulion

Hope to make the function next year and the boys kill the donkeys in the magic round :)

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom