Membership Packs 2020

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Talking members packs, we’re in the US visiting family for Christmas.
I noticed a ‘15 Manly scarf hanging up that I’d never wear in Darwin.
Good to see it’s getting use in these cold Nebraska winters.
DE82D9C3-BCAB-42EE-8E4D-D6768C51ED61.jpeg

Anyone else not receive their membership pack before Christmas despite ordering it in early November?My daughter’s hasn’t arrived and was hoping to give it to her as a present.Website now says ETA 6/01/2020 after saying 18/12/2019 for the last week.Now the office is shut

Anyone else not receive their membership pack before Christmas despite ordering it in early November?My daughter’s hasn’t arrived and was hoping to give it to her as a present.Website now says ETA 6/01/2020 after saying 18/12/2019 for the last week.Now the office is shut

Yeah mate supposedly dispatched on the 11th and had the same eta as you and put back to the 6th of January as well...

Any issues with packs I suggest email or phone membership team as soon as the office reopens in Jan.

Alternatively if you want to PM your details i can pass onto them direct

i have received two of the three i ordered(at the same time), i also called them and was assured that they would all arrive by the 17th, mine arrived early december, another on the 13th which was the day i called them. the third one is yet to arrive but as it is for my 10 month old grand daughter i don't think she will mind too much.

Put in a call yesterday. I ordered 3 all at the same time. Was told that they are processed in alphabetical order based on christian name. That explains why 2 have arrived (first names start with C and E) Unfortunately my other son (S) will not get his for Christmas.
Don't understand why all packs ordered in the same household are not processed and sent together (would save on postage)
Obviously there is a reason.

Put in a call yesterday. I ordered 3 all at the same time. Was told that they are processed in alphabetical order based on christian name. That explains why 2 have arrived (first names start with C and E) Unfortunately my other son (S) will not get his for Christmas.
Don't understand why all packs ordered in the same household are not processed and sent together (would save on postage)
Obviously there is a reason.

I got mine quite early (yay) and my first name isn't aaaaardvark eagle. So I dunno about that.

i have received two of the three i ordered(at the same time), i also called them and was assured that they would all arrive by the 17th, mine arrived early december, another on the 13th which was the day i called them. the third one is yet to arrive but as it is for my 10 month old grand daughter i don't think she will mind too much.

well i guess it isn't going to get here now, thankfully she is only 10 month old as i would hate to have to explain to a kid old enough to understand that santa forgot his membership pack

well i guess it isn't going to get here now, thankfully she is only 10 month old as i would hate to have to explain to a kid old enough to understand that santa forgot his membership pack

Friends told me that last year their daughter's letter to Santa got lost and they told her it was because Santa was holidaying in Hawaii (I don't know why...)

So in this years letter she demanded to know where Santa was going to be holidaying in case her letter got lost again. lol

The things kids remember! (and the basic stuff they constantly forget).

Friends told me that last year their daughter's letter to Santa got lost and they told her it was because Santa was holidaying in Hawaii (I don't know why...)

So in this years letter she demanded to know where Santa was going to be holidaying in case her letter got lost again. lol

The things kids remember! (and the basic stuff they constantly forget).
we used to joke about our youngest daughter's memory & remind each other that anything we say can & will be used against us at a later date for her advantage

I too was baffled when my membership pack arrived today. I have a five-game membership which is normally loaded onto the plastic membership card. However, that card is now only valid for subsequent membership benefits, such as 10% off merchandise.
The club confirmed to me that I need to take along one of the cut-out stickers (with the barcode) to gain access to the ground. (I guess that sticker will be discarded by ground staff once entry is gained)....
I understand now how the new system works although it seems to me to be just one extra layer of complexity for we members.

I too was baffled when my membership pack arrived today. I have a five-game membership which is normally loaded onto the plastic membership card. However, that card is now only valid for subsequent membership benefits, such as 10% off merchandise.
The club confirmed to me that I need to take along one of the cut-out stickers (with the barcode) to gain access to the ground. (I guess that sticker will be discarded by ground staff once entry is gained)....
I understand now how the new system works although it seems to me to be just one extra layer of complexity for we members.
I think the previous system allowed one game entry at a time ie if you had a 5 game pass you would have to go to 5 different home games

this year with the codes you can choose ie you could take 5 people to one game with your membership rather single entry

I think the previous system allowed one game entry at a time ie if you had a 5 game pass you would have to go to 5 different home games

this year with the codes you can choose ie you could take 5 people to one game with your membership rather single entry
Ahhh. I understand.

Just renewing now...probably something very obvious I've missed, but how do you choose your preferred merchandise item? I can only see the option to add-on further items. Doing so increases the fee. Screenshot below:

1578544237838.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4