Membership Packs 2020

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ok folks,

It's that time of year again when the Club has emailed those of us who have already signed up to be members, to tell us our packs have been sent out.

Who will get theirs in the next 15 business days and who will be panicking the week before Christmas?

I'm interested in the delivery time of mine, not just because of the obvious reason but this year I have gone back to direct posting. What I mean is that initially, whenever I gave them the Canada address, the pack would still not have arrived by March/April. The unacceptable delay was matched with the equally unacceptable supplier excuse that it was a once off problem - every time.

So I asked HappilyManly if I could get the pack sent to her, and if she would send it on. She did and...hooray! Pack would arrive waaaaaaay before March/April.

Now it's back to seeing if the supplier can get it right after 1 billion promises that all will be well. The club, to it's credit, offered an alternative where I get my pack sent to them and they send it on which was a nice offer.

Though really, I'm not sure where the packs come from initially (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, yer butt) and there's no reason to consistently take 3 to 4 months extra just because I'm not in Aussie Aussie Aussie land.

Fingers and pizza crossed!

My notice had 2 packages.
1 for the Membership and another for the optional scarf choice :think:

Hopefully Manly don't waste monies on separate parcel postage

5/10 year Pin stories will be interesting again this year :rofl:

My notice had 2 packages.
1 for the Membership and another for the optional scarf choice :think:

Hopefully Manly don't waste monies on separate parcel postage

5/10 year Pin stories will be interesting again this year :rofl:

2 packages for my notice as well.

I'm quite happy that there were choices. Some don't gasp want hats and for me the scarf was next to useless. Most of mine are still in the packaging.

I get the email saying it’s on the way, but only for one of my children. The other child receives no email nor do I, whom is the paying adult of the membership family. Some years we all get ours at the sand time, but most years they are always at different times.

It is a win win win situation when ever we receive our membership pack

Win when we get it before Xmas . Merry Christmas !

Win when we get it in the new year . Happy New Year !

Win just being a passionate and proud member and being part of the Manly Sea eagles !

BE PROUD AND BE PART OF THE HOLY TRINITY OF YOUR CLUB THE MANLY SEA EAGLES

The players

The Coach

The passionate club member supporters

imagev1e5bdeb64f40e9375451564e9d93b3b18-xcouo172vpuure6p5r2.jpg

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I mean that's nice, happy fer yers.

tenor.gif

• One 2020 Member choice item (Cap, Beanie, Scarf or Sports bag)
Oops I misread the fine print and missed out on my hat collection for 2020 by choosing a scarf @:blush:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2