Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
How shockingly bad is the members car sticker this season!?!? :( I’ve binned it and bought a proper Manly car sticker on eBay.

I just gave up trying to buy a membership, after the system has somehow lost all of my families membership data for a second time in a few years. Godson was born in 2008 and his old man who is a Rooster let me christen him a Manly fan because we won 40-0 that year. I have kept it going as a secondary kids membership on mine and now the system has no record of either of us. I explained it to the membership person and I said I don't care about me but I want to make sure he gets his 10 year pin this year as he is turning ten. She says I will have to send them proof of the previous years. I sent them the only email thing I could find from last time this happened and she said it isn't enough even though it mentioned he was registered since 2008. She needs more proof.

Well i'm sorry but if you need me to send proof to give a 10 year old child a 10c pin then best of luck with your supporters membership cause after 10 years of maintaining it i'm done. He has a football club one also so I will just keep that going. Is it any wonder fans are turning off the game.

Well i'm sorry but if you need me to send proof to give a 10 year old child a 10c pin then best of luck with your supporters membership cause after 10 years of maintaining it i'm done. He has a football club one also so I will just keep that going. Is it any wonder fans are turning off the game.
Yeah that's a pretty pi$$ poor effort. Expecting people to dig up records the club should already have for a cheap piece of metal seems ridiculous. Just give the kid his pin.

I just gave up trying to buy a membership, after the system has somehow lost all of my families membership data for a second time in a few years. Godson was born in 2008 and his old man who is a Rooster let me christen him a Manly fan because we won 40-0 that year. I have kept it going as a secondary kids membership on mine and now the system has no record of either of us. I explained it to the membership person and I said I don't care about me but I want to make sure he gets his 10 year pin this year as he is turning ten. She says I will have to send them proof of the previous years. I sent them the only email thing I could find from last time this happened and she said it isn't enough even though it mentioned he was registered since 2008. She needs more proof.

Tis up to you but maybe you need to get someone else on the phone (or email them) as she sounds like one of the many that are there one year and gone the next.

[email protected] (as I'm sure you know).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8