Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Usual stuff.

I think what you get is probably less important than the overall experience you get from your membership. That’s what can really make the difference.

Like my kids don’t go to the games because they don’t care for it but they love the fan days and clinics so that makes it worth it.

Love to support my team, but can we come up with something else than a bloody lanyard. The cap I like, but prefer the real Sea Eagles logo on the front. #farkmetheoffseasonislong

Usual stuff.
Sticker needs to be bigger.
I like the hat.
Lanyards!......dont start me!@:mad:

Love to support my team, but can we come up with something else than a bloody lanyard. The cap I like, but prefer the real Sea Eagles logo on the front. #farkmetheoffseasonislong
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the lanyard either and the scarf is a complete waste for the QLD winters as it just doesn't get cold enough up here to ever warrant wearing one.

As for the logo, I would love for them to go back to using this old logo again for both the sticker and hat:

Manly-Warringah_logo_of_the_1970s.jpg

SCarf is good, my kids have heap and of pencil cases and backpacks from previous years already.

I’m stoked with the tea towel and torch I got with my membership pack

Got mine on Wednesday.

FURTNaO6swMDzvnba9F5cooW7w-ejs1N7LR2f9G87noVlxh5H_y3r7bRrQGYMIFAjKlCPgZOB8E_SK8nq52EEkc1NHWQcJshWZI2jbNysEY5MB5LKA=w283-h283-nc

I really hate this Budgie graphic that Manly use to avoid paying fees to the NRL for our majestic Sea Eagle symbol :tmi:

images

Maybe Gorman can revisit the alternate design to make it look like a raptor :lightbulb:

My Pack arrived the other day. Has the supplier been extra efficient this year in getting overseas packs sent out? No, don't be silly.

seOXyUN.jpg

Not willing to risk another May delivery, even Manly suggested that I send it to someone in Australia...who can then send it on.

So my big big big thanks to @HappilyManly who kindly agreed to post the pack over here. What an awesome person and Manly member to do this.

And here's a pic of my 15 year old dog looking amazingly impressed to be wearing the Manly hat!

GGUCCPW.jpg

As for the rest: Sticker, scarf, membership card and lanyard, key-ring and travel mug...all good and despite one T Greenburg trying to destroy the club (allegedly) the maroon and white colours will be worn here proudly next year.

Go Manly!

Usual stuff.

I think what you get is probably less important than the overall experience you get from your membership. That’s what can really make the difference.

Like my kids don’t go to the games because they don’t care for it but they love the fan days and clinics so that makes it worth it.
This!

My Pack arrived the other day. Has the supplier been extra efficient this year in getting overseas packs sent out? No, don't be silly.

seOXyUN.jpg

Not willing to risk another May delivery, even Manly suggested that I send it to someone in Australia...who can then send it on.

So my big big big thanks to @HappilyManly who kindly agreed to post the pack over here. What an awesome person and Manly member to do this.

And here's a pic of my 15 year old dog looking amazingly impressed to be wearing the Manly hat!

GGUCCPW.jpg

As for the rest: Sticker, scarf, membership card and lanyard, key-ring and travel mug...all good and despite one T Greenburg trying to destroy the club (allegedly) the maroon and white colours will be worn here proudly next year.

Go Manly!
Sheesh. That's one good looking dog GE.

All I need is the membership card, a cap, a large sticker and a range of smaller stickers so that I can stealthily apply them to rival supporter's cars, letterboxes etc.
And flying eagle stickers with large talons so we can stick 'em on those cars with rabbits on the back window

And today I received a letter from Manly dated early October asking if I want to renew the membership and if there are any changes please let them know before October the 11th!

lol

Sometimes 'snail mail' is the only appropriate term!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6