Membership Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
And today I received a letter from Manly dated early October asking if I want to renew the membership and if there are any changes please let them know before October the 11th!

lol

Sometimes 'snail mail' is the only appropriate term!
C’mon GE they are referring to 2019, they want you on a 2 year deal! ;)

lol, well they've already stuck us all on a auto re-new plan so you may be right!
On a serous note that sh*ts me to tears we are forced to tick that auto renewal box to progress the membership renewal online. Is this legal from an ACCC point of view? I immediately emailed the Manly membership team to take me off auto renewal after my membership was finalised but am p*ssed off I have to do this.

i ordered 2 membership packs(1 for me & 1 as a gift) for christmas. only received 1 pack in time although i ordered before the cut-off.
fortunately it was the 1 i was giving as a gift that arrived.
i hope they didn't package mine with global eagle's & send it over there!

I got 5 member packs for the family in the mail in early December, maybe late November. Opened yesterday. Admittedly, yes I do get special treatment from manly.

i ordered 2 membership packs(1 for me & 1 as a gift) for christmas. only received 1 pack in time although i ordered before the cut-off.
fortunately it was the 1 i was giving as a gift that arrived.
i hope they didn't package mine with global eagle's & send it over there!

Your pack didn't arrive over here - though I did get a non Manly cap for Christmas now there's household dramas!!!!

Just saw someone put a picture up of their kids scarf with "manly warringan" on the emblem lol, what a colossal stuff up that is

Hey guys. I have 2×Adult and 3× Child 3 game passes on my membership cards. As i live in Queensland and membership say it is still cheaper for me to keep this option i have no use for the 3 games on the passes. I am happy to give it away to those who really need them or any of my feathered friends on here. 1st in can have them. Happy to post them to any one.

Hey guys. I have 2×Adult and 3× Child 3 game passes on my membership cards. As i live in Queensland and membership say it is still cheaper for me to keep this option i have no use for the 3 games on the passes. I am happy to give it away to those who really need them or any of my feathered friends on here. 1st in can have them. Happy to post them to any one.

Don't forget our Broncos game up there is a "home game" you may be able to use one week. ??

Thanks Woodsie. I asked about that and they said no. Only works at brookie.

Last year I read a couple of posts from blokes that were being selective about what games to go to because of the cost for their families ... I am sure @Ryan or the mods know a family that would love them.

Give 'em to the footy tipping comp as a prize!!!!

Or me

Ok maybe not me.

But good on ya for offering them up! :)

@Ryan or anyone else. If their is a good cause or anyone struggling pm me and they can have them. Happy to give them up as prizes as well.

I just realised (after reading your post) that my 'born and bred' membership (where I get zero game admissions) is more expensive than the 3 game pass admission..... Nice of the membership team to let me know.

I'll be signing up shortly with my 2 sons so will have 3 adult admissions and 2 X 3 kids admissions to pass on also.

Makes no sense at all charging people who dont attend games more than those receiving 3 free admissions....but anyway.
Thanks for the heads up dowdz...
but you get a scarf & a travel mug for the $15 extra!(for adults members only)that the 3 gamers don't get, now that's value for money - insert sarcasm emoji here

p.s. i got the 3 game package in the hope that i can get to some games

I just realised (after reading your post) that my 'born and bred' membership (where I get zero game admissions) is more expensive than the 3 game pass admission..... Nice of the membership team to let me know.

I'll be signing up shortly with my 2 sons so will have 3 adult admissions and 2 X 3 kids admissions to pass on also.

Makes no sense at all charging people who dont attend games more than those receiving 3 free admissions....but anyway.
Thanks for the heads up dowdz...
I think that this is due to each Club having a KPI to reach an NRL quota of ticketed Members.
Membership numbers exclude all other fans:cool:

Great for one city teams and a sly culling by the NRL of Sydney Clubs to push their expansion idea @:cool:

www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/opinion/phil-rothfield/new-arlc-chairman-peter-beattie-talks-nrl-expansion-crowds-ratings-and-junior-league/news-story/36cad6516e4dd6352c776ba731128111

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8