Melbourne - My view

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
Prior to Origin were a class ahead of the competition - if you think back. They were untouchable, rarely losing a game.

They hit the skids and teams narrowed the gap at the commencement of Origin. Remove Origin from the equation and Minor Premiers easily.

Look they are a class side and outplayed us. But at least we lost to what I consider the best team of 2012.

Overall a season where we scrambled well & probably slightly overachieved given the circumstances. Bring on 2013..

I wont be watching the GF..dislike all 3 remianing teams..

We gave them the game on a silver platter. They didn't win it we lost it. We would've been pumped by every team in the comp 2nite. Even Parra.

Disagree, Mauler. Our team fought as hard as they could, and really should have been behind 8-6 at halftime despite having no time in possession or field position.

Our errors were simple but Storm put unbearable pressure on us with their swarming wrestling, verging on offside allday style. If we held the bal in the first half we would have been in it. Even if we hadn't copped the first 3 penalites in the 2nd half, well.. who knows? As it was we were blown off the park by a superior team on the night.

Melbourne's under 8's could have beaten us tonight. We were woeful.

Worse thing of all is that I will have to cheer for Souths or Canterbury next week. I feel dirty already.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Disagree, Mauler. Our team fought as hard as they could, and really should have been behind 8-6 at halftime despite having no time in possession or field position.

Our errors were simple but Storm put unbearable pressure on us with their swarming wrestling, verging on offside allday style. If we held the bal in the first half we would have been in it. Even if we hadn't copped the first 3 penalites in the 2nd half, well.. who knows? As it was we were blown off the park by a superior team on the night.

They had no possession or field position cauz we couldn't hold the ball.

The new$ limited $cum are simply - cheating $cum and that is that...!

See part definition of Scum below from The Urban Dictionary:

1. scum

(adj.) Possibly the worst word you can have your name associated with.

It is hard to define the word, but it is basically used to describe someone so disgraceful that they are seen as the lowest form of life. "Worthlessness", "waste of skin", "dirt". "Nothing". Far worse than most other insults, where the victim is often just referred to as genetalia.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6