Media

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MPC75

Reserve Grader
So here is my theory about the current state of affairs. The media are under instructions from the NRL to lay the boot in at every possible opportunity against Manly. The reason being is that Parramatta are far worse off than us, and the NRL know it and can't afford bad publicity as it will drive western suburbs fans away to AFL. There is little coverage of the Eels, they are about to sack their coach and are looking to bring in Michael Maguire to review their whole structure. In my opinion the Eels are in a far worse state than what is happening at Manly. They are on track for another wooden spoon and have a near full strength Team on paper running out every week

Is it a coincidence that Twatmough has opened his big mouth considering that he last played with the Eels?

The media has trained the general public to hate Manly and the public gobble up every scrap of negativity like sheep. Past teams have been able to exploit that hatred and turn it into a strength but there’s just to much youthful inexperience in our current squad to make this happen. I like how Barrett has recognised the problem and look forward to seeing what he does next year when he has free reign (something I don’t think he’s had since he’s arrived)

Pretty obvious in my eyes why the NRL "appear" to be targeting Manly more than others in some respects.

Predicted this in a post many many years ago....

So here is my theory about the current state of affairs. The media are under instructions from the NRL to lay the boot in at every possible opportunity against Manly. The reason being is that Parramatta are far worse off than us, and the NRL know it and can't afford bad publicity as it will drive western suburbs fans away to AFL. There is little coverage of the Eels, they are about to sack their coach and are looking to bring in Michael Maguire to review their whole structure. In my opinion the Eels are in a far worse state than what is happening at Manly. They are on track for another wooden spoon and have a near full strength Team on paper running out every week

Is it a coincidence that Twatmough has opened his big mouth considering that he last played with the Eels?

add the cows to that. best halfback to ever play, supercoach, F all injuries but need to keep the 2 headed ones interested

IMO the NRL want Manly gone or to relocate. It's no secret manly have a poor supporter base with little financial gain. Like any business moves will be made to improve cash flow in a problem area. The NRL will drag us down in an attempt to thin out suppprter base to give reason to relocate.

giphy.gif

Media...

are disgusting click bait cowardly bully turds. If they didn't have a house pet, their IQ would be effectively halved.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4