• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Please allow me to introduce myself..!!!. (I sound Mick Jagger....) ...get on with it
Hello Alternate Eagles,
First I want to commend the admin on a fantastic site, it combines my two favourite things surfin on the internet ...and the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles ...whom have been my team for ,well 30 years (since I was 7 or 8 ) anyway.....And I'm not just a fair-weather fan either ...many of my eagles mates have jump ship gone bulldogs or roosters....or eels in their heyday I've braved to wear my eagles shirt anytime I wanted with pride maybe looking at times looking a little foolish, stiill with the pride it was intended ...will this be our year once again it's been a long time since we had a team and coach like this. Like all of you I can't wait till tomorrow night when the first major test begins, I just wish I could up there with you all it'd great to meet and you would be able to put a face to the smarty comments in the chat-box.

further more Iam in no way affiliated with the Eagle Rockers ...(didn't know they existed) , it's just a meld of my music taste, rock'n'roll and hard rock as well as being an eagles fan ....and of course the song by Daddy Cool.

Go EAGLES!!! ....ROCK !drunk:

You sound as passionate as many here. CW braves wearing his jersey through parramatta.

Glafd you are enjoying the site as well

further more Iam in no way affiliated with the Eagle Rockers ...(didn't know they existed) , it's just a meld of my music taste, rock'n'roll and hard rock as well as being an eagles fan ....and of course the song by Daddy Cool.

Go EAGLES!!! ....ROCK !drunk:

No problem with being a Rocker here. We are all Manly supporters - many of them visit this site and post regularly.

Yes CW ... We are all Manly supporters and that's the main point of why we are here,
I didn't mean it to sound like a problem more just a clearing of the air,
that my nick is a "pure coincidence" and that I am not an official Eagle Rocker, funny thing really, as I stated I had no idea of their existence,
Just after reading some user forums. I thought that it may cause some problem, but obviously not.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2