Max Delmege

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c_eagle

Reserve Grader
Gosh, I reckon that Jane Try lady is a long time dead, lets rename the stand after Max. You know it makes sense.

Even better - build a new Grandstand that is decent that fits in really nicely with the Arko stand and goes right up to the Family hill.

Even better - build a new Grandstand that is decent that fits in really nicely with the Arko stand and goes right up to the Family hill.

Yeh, I've been saying that for a while too. Get rid of that waste of space and the Southern Stand and build a proper stand which takes advantage of the potential.

Whilst we are renaming the stands shall we burn down the stadium and piss on the history of the area and club?

well renaming it is the same thing!.

Gee, maybe Parra should have left Cumberland Oval the way it was and maybe Redfern should never have been superceded by the Football Stadium and maybe we all should be playing at Henson Park and ................

Crap, Daniel. Manly needs a modern ground with modern facilities - an upgrade of the stands is well overdue. I don't want to chuck out history but if we had your attitude we would never have built the Arko Stand or the Southern stand either.

(Just keep the hill!)

How insulting is it.

"Hey max, we want to name a stand after you to thank you and so your heritage is not forgotter....However the we cant say t will be permenant because then next person to come along in 50 years time, will get their name on the stand instead"

Max deserves having something named after him but Jane Try doesn deserve having her name stricken off the stand!

Gee, maybe Parra should have left Cumberland Oval the way it was and maybe Redfern should never have been superceded by the Football Stadium and maybe we all should be playing at Henson Park and ................

Crap, Daniel. Manly needs a modern ground with modern facilities - an upgrade of the stands is well overdue. I don't want to chuck out history but if we had your attitude we would never have built the Arko Stand or the Southern stand either.

(Just keep the hill!)

I am not saying to not change the stand. I am saying Not to rename it!. It has been named after Jane Try for a reason

How insulting is it.

\"Hey max, we want to name a stand after you to thank you and so your heritage is not forgotter....However the we cant say t will be permenant because then next person to come along in 50 years time, will get their name on the stand instead\"

Max deserves having something named after him but Jane Try doesn deserve having her name stricken off the stand!

Sorry sgt, I thought we were allowed to make jokes in the forum.

yeah champ you were of course joking werent you!

ok champ, leave it at that!.

sarcasm doesnt bode well in this medium, tone doesnt come accross.

And even with "You know it makes sense" it still does not convey a joke, if it does its one dryer than the NSW country side

Hey why dont we name the Southern Stand after him. I assume that that stand is named after the direciton and not a person.

Hey why dont we name the Southern Stand after him. I assume that that stand is named after the direciton and not a person.

Next you'll want to privatise the weather. North, Max, East, West. That's just wrong.

[quote author=ads]

Next you'll want to privatise the weather. North, Max, East, West. That's just wrong.
[/quote]This is getting very funny. You will be wanting to name our ex-sponsor's product after him at all. Pepsi Max! 8D

ok champ, leave it at that!.

sarcasm doesnt bode well in this medium, tone doesnt come accross.

And even with \"You know it makes sense\" it still does not convey a joke, if it does its one dryer than the NSW country side

whos Gonna tell Mata ????? :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4