Max Delmege

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's his club and his name on the jersey. The admin don't have the right to drag his name through the dirt.

In the long run this could cause far much more damage to the Delmege and Manly "brands" than the non-signing of a mediocre half.

Why do you think Bruce Gyngell quit Channel 9?

It's his club and his name on the jersey. The admin don't have the right to drag his name through the dirt.

i thought it was 50/50 deal,so he shouldnt be able to do what he wants,have input fair enought but surely the management have more experience in terms of footy.

This argument will only be settled in September and hopefully October of the next couple of years.

He left because of Nine's ratings slide, he quit because he needed supervision.

[quote author=c_eagle]

i thought it was 50/50 deal,so he shouldnt be able to do what he wants,have input fair enought but surely the management have more experience in terms of footy.

[/quote]

He has no right to do what he wants. Who said that he does?

Even so, he still owns 60%.

In the long run this could cause far much more damage to the Delmege and Manly \"brands\" than the non-signing of a mediocre half.

Why do you think Bruce Gyngell quit Channel 9?

To spend more time with that hot Leila McKinnon.

She is quite fine.

On the other issue, separation of ownership from control is one of the main advantages of a company.

:roll:

If you own a company you know jack **** about, you don't go around interfering with the decisions made by the CEO and other senior management.

Pat Hills was an ALP politician who did something for the SCG trust and had a stand named after him. Not long after Greiner was in power in NSW it was renamed the Bill O'Reilly stand.

Wasnt the old Sheridan stand in there somewhere as well?

Just did a bit of Googling

in 1895 the hill stand was constructed, later called the bob stand and moved to NSO in 1983

in 1909 the Sheridan stand was built where the churchill stand now sits

i didnt think this was an issue. They should be building a stand that goes from JT to the scoreboard wich should be called the delmege stand (IMHO).

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7