Max Delmege wants Manly back.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Whilst I do think Max is a better fit personality wise for the club I also appreciate that the Penns have invested time, effort and some money (the amount will never truly be known) as well and at a time when the club also needed them. I am however no convinced that the Penns are going in the right direction right now for our long term future and maybe it would be a good time to sell up.

I would like to see a time where both were happily welcomed and appreciated for the efforts, most of us sausage roll eaters don't consider it a contest.

Max is pretty much set up in real estate on the Goldcoast , so i cannot see him back at Manly . On the football side of things anyway sadly.

Whilst I do think Max is a better fit personality wise for the club I also appreciate that the Penns have invested time, effort and some money (the amount will never truly be known) as well and at a time when the club also needed them. I am however no convinced that the Penns are going in the right direction right now for our long term future and maybe it would be a good time to sell up.

I would like to see a time where both were happily welcomed and appreciated for the efforts, most of us sausage roll eaters don't consider it a contest.
Never going to happen. They hate us. We hate them. **** them.

Max is pretty much set up in real estate on the Goldcoast , so i cannot see him back at Manly . On the football side of things anyway sadly.

If Max won't come to Manly ... maybe Manly will go to Max? I've always said Manly could feel at home in East Brissy

Just reading a post that Max replied to . A young fella asks Max ' when are you going to come to Sydney and sort these pelicans out , His reply was hopefully real soon and this mess can and will be fixed . Geez i hope this happens.

Honestly, if there was a consortium led by Max, that could present a get out option for the Penn's, wouldn't that be bloody fantastic!

Go on Penn's - you know you don't want all of us irrelevant scumbag supporters saying nasty things about you. Just sell up and go.

You know it makes sense!!! Get back to Fat Fighters :rofl:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8