Max Delmege wants Manly back.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mrs Delmege now posts on here.
@Mrs D
Maybe she can share is view on the current shamozle.
Max has tried to buy them back on numerous occasions.
He has many people backing this but unfortunately the Penns won’t say how much they want and have rejected all offers presented and some with significant figures.
I’m assuming they know Max wants back in and have have him come back while the club is failing to again be known as the saviour!
While Max lost a lot of money in the GFC he certainly has powerful people behind him willing to help Manly

He has many people backing this but unfortunately the Penns won’t say how much they want and have rejected all offers presented and some with significant figures.
I’m assuming they know Max wants back in and have have him come back while the club is failing to again be known as the saviour!
While Max lost a lot of money in the GFC he certainly has powerful people behind him willing to help Manly

Thanks Mrs D, it's really nice that you are coming here often enough to spot this so quickly. Tell Max not to give up, we love him here.

Look, I'm going wide here, but Max is a "facebook friend", lol, and he says he wants to get the team back. He has always shown his passion to me, but have to wonder if it could ever happen. At the moment, he would get them for a song. This is what he just posted:

Max Delmege I will I am determined you guys get your footy team back

I would be happy with that.
He's a mate of mine on Facebook as well and the buggar hasn't said a word to me lol.

Thanks Sam, its good to know there is hope.

I like Max. I had a quiet beer with him after a game one night.
Just because he cannot afford a buy, out, doesn’t mean he couldn’t help influence one.
Seems wrong he is on the outer, but I don’t know the detail.

If Max is on the outer, Mrs D probably hit it on the head with the "savior" thing. The Penns probably wouldn't like Max to be the savior.
They are all about $ i'm guessing the price offered hasn't been high enough yet.

The locals here say "it's up to you" when asked a price. Obviously it is not "up to you", they are trying to see if you will pay too much. That's why there are no prices displayed. It seems Penn is playing the same game.

I messaged him two or so months ago, he said back then that he'd be willing to although is unsure as to whether the Penns would let that happen. The Penn family seem so ****ing controlling, especially bad seeing they are clueless

I was chatting to him last year on the Gold Coast. Was living up here( his sister is prominent local politician here)and has just married a very young lady and was happy with the world.

Still has the passion for Manly but has no cash.Simple as that.

No cash + very young lady? Huh, how does that work? Let me in on the secret.

Easy!
Some people find love and happiness with each other. Max is a wonderful man with a young heart and soul. Such a beautiful human and I adore having him in my life no matter what the age gap is.

No offence intended Mrs D and profuse apologies if it was taken that way. Only a light hearted joke and I have friends in exactly the same position. And you’re right, age is only a number. Champion bloke is Max.

Maybe Max is mates with Hugh Jackman. Surely Hugh can cobble together some A-list mates for the benefit of mankind?

Been wishing something this for a while. Maybe Hugh and his money can do for us what Crowe has done for Souffs. When he bought into the Vermin, they were still a struggling club.....now look at them. The past 5 or 6 years they have been a lot stronger.

Easy!
Some people find love and happiness with each other. Max is a wonderful man with a young heart and soul. Such a beautiful human and I adore having him in my life no matter what the age gap is.
Well said. So sad you support the red and green :p

So much for the no one else would fund us crew.
If you want your club back.
If you want that Manly Mentality back.
Des, 2v, Donny.
Literally #boothepenn
Give it too him. Without the Penns we are, shall I say it.
Strongertogether.
#makemanlygreatagain
#boothepenn

No offence intended Mrs D and profuse apologies if it was taken that way. Only a light hearted joke and I have friends in exactly the same position. And you’re right, age is only a number. Champion bloke is Max.
It’s honestly nothing I haven’t heard before and I wish society would change its views on how we perceive things

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6