Mattai's form getting worse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Volley link said:
Not sure what's more ridiculous. Old mate wanting Watmough in the centres or Dan saying Matai was sh*t last year. Playing ubes[b/] average of late, but he was great last year.

ubes!!! Love it! Applaud..

bretta23 link said:
Leave Mattai alone he is a star Fat Georgie and that ranga are our problem

Rose our problem? you're kidding he has been in top form

wow, what about that pass to no one, they scored off that set!!!  :mad: :mad: :mad:

and that try by chambers, Mattai couldn't get a hand on him!! going to cost us I think, did run well in other parts

In fairness, for the Chambers try we were outnumbered by Slaters run, would have prefered to see an ankle tap though. We should also not forget that in the 1st half, he cut off a potential try scoring movement by rushing out and hammering Slater

I thought of Dan as soon as he threw that pass haha

I liked his game today, I have been wanting more of a power game from him, and we got that today, when he got the ball, he went straight, and tried to hit a bit harder as well

Played much better today

I also thought Matai was better today.  Made great metres and made a few hard tackles.  I also noticed Foran making good metres from dummy half, fark me he is one selfish player. 

Why was I mentioned in this thread Fro?  I haven't done anything to you.  But I agree, I think Matai should have nailed Chambers. 

The thing for me is that matai's bad is just woeful and it often overshadows any of his good

Dan link said:
The thing for me is that matai's bad is just woeful and it often overshadows any of his good
Agree dan there are times in a game he looks like he has no idea & it could cost us especially his passes.

DSM5 link said:
Why was I mentioned in this thread Fro?  I haven't done anything to you.  But I agree, I think Matai should have nailed Chambers. 

Huh??

Page 4 Fro, on this thread.  Comparing me with Dan?  C'mon.  I'm way more insightful. 

hehe that was a week ago, I'm male I dont remember what I had for lunch yesterday :)

is that insightful, or inciteful??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8