Matt Parcell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not sure why we suddenly have resurrected threads about Parcell and Tom Wright.
Should I go looking for something about Jade Anderson? Aaron Groom?

As a spin-off topic, no doubt we're all hoping Foran will jag another premiership in his second Sea Eagle incarnation. But has there ever been a player who left Manly, then returned, and tasted such success with us second time round?

What about the great Ian Martin, won GF's in '72 & '73, played in the country for a year in '75 and came back and won two more in '76 & '78, does that count?

So we sign Segeyaro.

Surprised Matt Parcell hasn't been signed as well 🤔 😕
Black Town has signed Segeyaro and not in the Manly main squad i think [ but will certainly stand corrected there . ] Probably still has it in terms of playing ability but would no doubt have to knuckle down a bit and get quite serious with his footy attitude Matty Parcell would probably still be able to expect a bit of reasonable coin but doesn 't seem that much interest from N R L clubs . Maybe the Dolphins will show some interest in him or have they already recruited a 9 in Stone [ not too sure ]

What about the great Ian Martin, won GF's in '72 & '73, played in the country for a year in '75 and came back and won two more in '76 & '78, does that count?
Yeah , Ian Martin did real well . Very solid and reliable 6 and then did the same thing as a lock in 76 and 78 . Noticed the reference to Jade Anderson , that was one young prospect that i thought would go to the next level , such good acceleration but heaps of competition and of course never usually that easy a passage to the top grade . Hope that he is still showing his undoubted footy ability somewhere even if it is not at the top level .

Last edited:
scroll down below the parcel story and see the joy on the face of a youngster that meets jarrod croker, can't help but like jarrod-he's the type of player/person every club needs
Jarrod is a lovely fella, met him a couple of times in Canberra and he even laughed when I told him Manly was going to smash them that weekend. Luckily we did !

scroll down below the parcell story and see the joy on the face of a youngster that meets jarrod croker, can't help but like jarrod-he's the type of player/person every club needs
Thanks for that, very touching video and the joy on the young fella’s face was brilliant.

Very classy act from Jarrod.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8