Matt Lodge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You can never have enough of Big Bad Mothers in your squad come finals time as the injury toll can be come an issue

On the Burst !!!

1655276364825.png

What team of crooks that Newtown side was.

Dawson accused of murder.

Paul Haywood (brother in law of Neddy Smith) Drug trafficker - 30 year conviction.

Gary Sullivan - Armed Robber - 20 years sentence for over a dozen robberies.

Only the Storm come close to that record.
A true “thin blue line”, so much better than those Blues forgeries last week.

Paul Haywood (brother in law of Neddy Smith) Drug trafficker - 30 year conviction.

The whole dawson thing makes me sad. He and his 3rd wife were two of my fav teachers at high school and his daughter shannel was in my grade and was lovely.

The whole dawson thing makes me sad. He and his 3rd wife were two of my fav teachers at high school and his daughter shannel was in my grade and was lovely.
3rd wife?

He married again after splitting up with his student who replaced his first wife?

The more I see of our forwards already here and even coming through....there is money better off spent elsewhere.
If he was a Ben Kennedy influential type be 100% keen, but he wouldn't do up Kennedy's bootlaces and another thing, he is sluggish and we got enough size, the mobile style new age forwards are the way to go.

Robert Silkman, arson, theft, in court today as a witness

Please don’t tell me you consider Lodge a “big bad mother” because he terrorised women and children ? Certainly hasn’t shown he is a “big bad mother” on the footy field
The law court judged what he did in the past

I am judging him on his performance on the field to be considered as a $700 k a season prop

I believe 250 k for this season he would add great depth to our squad as injuries can quickly cripple our finals chances

The law court judged what he did in the past

I am judging him on his performance on the field to be considered as a $700 k a season prop

I believe 250 k for this season he would add great depth to our squad as injuries can quickly cripple our finals chances
The law also imposed financial sanctions.
Have they been fully complied with?

Would not pay big $ for this guy. Whilst he has paid so to speak for his crimes etc he brings baggage we do not need. If we have to carry a big name under-performer I would prefer that to be Marty. In saying that I hope we do not sign either of them unless it is for low $.

A big test for our forward pack against a Top three team this week

Will our pack hold or will our pack fold ?

Our pack will once again be put to the test up against a top 4 title contender

Can not wait for the game to unfold !

A long while ago, I read not. That may or may not have been true...
If true, he may have fully paid up later.
But even though I don't have a shred of evidence, I highly doubt that he has fully complied with the court orders.

Perhaps someone who knows can enlighten us.
I believe part of his bronco salary was paid directly to the nrl for payment to the family. This was a condition of him being registered to play.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8