Matt Lodge... Signed.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
No. We need lean, mobile, uptempo and agile.

We have too many slow heavier types already. It's why we get ripped up through our middles.

Someone like Spencer Leniu would have been ideal. But we went out and got Aaron Woods. Right after we got Johns, Condon and before we got Arthur, but after we got Talau.

Horrible.
If I don’t laugh, I’ll cry. Because it’s true.

Hate him all you like, but Uncle Nick ain’t cashing Lodge (and Moses) out.

Matt Lodge has been sent to the Roosters feeder club North Sydney for the remainder of the season. It’s understood that his manager Isaac Moses (has history with Nick Politis) wanted Lodge’s contract paid out.

In response to ridiculous demands. The Chooks have sent him packing.

Just wondering

Slightly diff circumstances, but when Trent said to Hastings that he won't be picked anymore, didn't the media and the rlpa blow up and issue threats and rattle their sabres about it?

Now lodge is told to go to res grade and..... 'crickets'.?

Footballing ability aside, Matt Lodge is a despicable criminal that should not even be allowed to play in the NRL. He is a cultural cancer. The last thing we need is a personality like his.
Say what you will about the Catholic church but they are least gave second chances.

I think Lodge fit the roosters when he fit the roosters. When he was unsure if he was going to be resigned next year he told them he had an offer they said no we want to keep you. JWH goes okay they think they can get another year out of him Lodge has had his offer pulled and then told he is surplus to requirements. Nowhere to go and then looking for a gig without being in the shop front.

What he did in the US was abhorrent. But he didn't kill anyone and only those in his closest circle know what he has been through and what reparations he is making.

Tallis sticks the boot in every chance he gets and sees the world very black and white. But trust me that's pretty easy when you've been on super league money since you were 22 and the king of Brisbane from there on.

Gordon is generally a pretty nice bloke with a skin full but the Broncos wouldn't have fielded a team if camera phones existed circa 2000.

So we could re-sign Woods or take Lodge.

Game Show Truth GIF by ABC Network

The Catholic Church is PURE evil. Like the Empire in Star Wars. The damage that evil institution has caused over centuries is nothing short of staggering. Nothing good.
How many wars and near genocides have happened in the name of the church over the centuries. I believe in God, but I am not religious. Religion is a man made construct that that serves the greedy and uses the sheep. Religion causes segregation and hate amongst eachother

Look i am all for religion, but the model HAS to change

the community CAN NOT fund catholic schools that teach hate in the guise of love

They use guilt and fear on young minds and shape them in ways they should not have the power to do so. The same methods used elsewhere disgust us openly

The Catholic Church is PURE evil. Like the Empire in Star Wars. The damage that evil institution has caused over centuries is nothing short of staggering. Nothing good.
Oh come on, which part of building schools, orphanages and hospitals the world over is pure evil?

I get that they have a lot to answer for and I'm no fan of the Roman Catholic church myself, but that sentiment is obviously false.

Look i am all for religion, but the model HAS to change

the community CAN NOT fund catholic schools that teach hate in the guise of love

They use guilt and fear on young minds and shape them in ways they should not have the power to do so. The same methods used elsewhere disgust us openly
Really? I am not seeing any backlash to the people who use the same methods when discussing climate change with children.

Really? I am not seeing any backlash to the people who use the same methods when discussing climate change with children.
look i get its touchy and i could have offended you personally. Never the intent.
but allowing yourself to be offended is part of the teachings,

but what a crap argument. Just reeks of diversionary .

Upset with the anti catholic community college being funded by catholic tax oayers to teach that miners and catholics will have no soul

Start a thread, ill comment , but there isnt one of them every 3 suburbs , if any

I
look i get its touchy and i could have offended you personally. Never the intent.
but allowing yourself to be offended is part of the teachings,

but what a crap argument. Just reeks of diversionary .

Upset with the anti catholic community college being funded by catholic tax oayers to teach that miners and catholics will have no soul

Start a thread, ill comment , but there isnt one of them every 3 suburbs , if any
I'm sorry I actually cannot follow any of that.

I'm not offended, just challenging your premise. You said fear and guilt being used on children was something that "used elsewhere would disgust us openly". But fear and guilt are used all the time when discussing climate change with school kids, I see it all the time.

Alarming that this thread is still up near the top. Are there still posters who think we should be signing this walking talking red flag?

Alarming that this thread is still up near the top. Are there still posters who think we should be signing this walking talking red flag?
I don't know, I'm still trying to work out how it got from Lodge to church to catholic school funding and climate change.

By the sound of it Lodge has a lot of questions to answer while belting reserve grade feeder players 🤷‍♂️

I

I'm sorry I actually cannot follow any of that.

I'm not offended, just challenging your premise. You said fear and guilt being used on children was something that "used elsewhere would disgust us openly". But fear and guilt are used all the time when discussing climate change with school kids, I see it all the time.
go manly

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10