Matt John's 2008 Melb excuse...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Storm win busting the cap, without busting the cap, win without three of the big four and a chance winning again without all four.

Busting the cap to retain players "they" produced to become greats is more respectful than busting the cap to purchase players to be competitive.

I mentioned over a decade ago now(and still counting obviously lol) that Melb technically, structurally and recruitment wise being way ahead of the pack at the time, this was the main reason other teams couldn't compete.

Let's not go down the path of News Corp funding the place allowing Melb to be more professional on and off the park----Brisbane have ample funds and have played like a semi professional bogan side(for the most part) for over a decade now without any idea on what is required to win a comp.

I mostly have huge respect for the club, other than taking the wrestle to a "dangerous" pathetic level.(that means i'm not against the wrestle just to make things clear)

The Storm win busting the cap, without busting the cap, win without three of the big four and a chance winning again without all four.

Busting the cap to retain players "they" produced to become greats is more respectful than busting the cap to purchase players to be competitive.

I mentioned over a decade ago now(and still counting obviously lol) that Melb technically, structurally and recruitment wise being way ahead of the pack at the time, this was the main reason other teams couldn't compete.

Let's not go down the path of News Corp funding the place allowing Melb to be more professional on and off the park----Brisbane have ample funds and have played like a semi professional bogan side(for the most part) for over a decade now without any idea on what is required to win a comp.

I mostly have huge respect for the club, other than taking the wrestle to a "dangerous" pathetic level.(that means i'm not against the wrestle just to make things clear)
Their cheating and rorting cost us a premiership!!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8