Matt Burton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
So true
Contracts and salary caps are meant to be broken

Have you been getting legal advice from this man?

In-summing-up-its-the-constitution-its-Mabo-its-justice-its-law-its-the-vibe-and-aah-no-thats-it-its-the-vibe.-I-rest-my-case.png

knob goblin chammas really needs to get over that it was 6 years ago that dce changed his mind about going to the titans as:

1) he was entitled to do so, and

2) many other players also have decided to take advantage of the cooling off period (which nob gob never includes in his drivel).

‘Worst move for his career’: Panthers boss wants Burton to backflip on Bulldogs

That is one dramatic statement !!!

So far it is on record that Trent has coached the Dogs to their worst start of any club in the history of the game and the worst is yet to come as we have seen all before at Manly

Leopards do not change their spots and Trent has never changed his hairstyle

Watch this space .....

He's not taking his option at dogs for 2024 and to test the market in November, I don't think we're a chance but man I'd like us to get him here.
Too big a price tag now. We've got Schuster and Fainu coming through but as long as DCE is on our books there's no way we can afford Burton anyway.

He's not taking his option at dogs for 2024 and to test the market in November, I don't think we're a chance but man I'd like us to get him here.
Not many clubs could afford such an expensive 5/8.
Probably go to Chooks, who can at least offer a competitive shot at finals (usually) and plenty of helpful, er, 'introductions', courtesy of Uncle Nick and his mates.

We cant afford Burton but he would complete our backs. He is a talented and versatile player. IF it was at all possible Id throw everything that's left at him.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10