Matt Ballin steps down

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jersey Flegg were getting 50+ put on them regularly :(

Matty can do other duties :inlove:

I was actually hoping to see how Matt Ballin would go when coaching the graduating SG Ball squad with a few future stars.

As it transpires, they will have played under the same coach in Harold Matthews, SG Ball and now Jersey Flegg. I suspect before too long, the same coach will inevitably be promoted to a first grade coaching gig at the club.

I was actually hoping to see how Matt Ballin would go when coaching the graduating SG Ball squad with a few future stars.

As it transpires, they will have played under the same coach in Harold Matthews, SG Ball and now Jersey Flegg. I suspect before too long, the same coach will inevitably be promoted to a first grade coaching gig at the club.

As long as he is not lost to the club and will remain in some capacity. He is too nice a bloke to be a coach anyway.

Brett Fulton has a long way to go to be an NRL Coach @:cool:

Manly must have learnt something from the Baz years :praying:

Only a proven NRL coach should be near their first grade squad :wait:

Kitey would be a great Flegg coach :lightbulb:

Coaching sure ain't for everyone.
Must be something about former great Manly hookers doing it tough coaching lower grades at Manly.
Matty has the same record as another legend.
Least he's not lost to the club...

Who do people truly believe could be the next ‘Hasler’ as in former Manly great to emulate and pass on the Manly greatness as a first grade Coach?

Michael Monnas will go down as one of my favourite people to be involved with the Manly club but despite my favouritism I cannot claim him to me a Manly ‘legend’ or ‘great’ like other former players.

Wonder whose the most likely next Hasler..?

Who do people truly believe could be the next ‘Hasler’ as in former Manly great to emulate and pass on the Manly greatness as a first grade Coach?

Michael Monnas will go down as one of my favourite people to be involved with the Manly club but despite my favouritism I cannot claim him to me a Manly ‘legend’ or ‘great’ like other former players.

Jake Trbojevic

Kitey - won his inaugural championship up at Tweed :happy:

Gifty...

Sounds like there might be a queue of female Silvertails who need education and well being training from MB ... hahaha
I'd love to see Matty be the water boy :giggle:

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8