• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well, field goals USED TO BE worth two points, but i'm pretty sure, that it was when its when Souths were being broadcast "in Black & White". Maybe GI is making an ontological argument via subtle means, that Field goals should once again be worth two points ?

That reminds me of the matt dunning fg when Waratahs needed a try for bonus pts in last play of the day matt (of all people) kicked a field goal. Still talked about as one of the dumbest things done on a football field. This is even better (worse)

At least Dunning got his field goal, pretty decent attempt from memory as well

At least Dunning got his field goal, pretty decent attempt from memory as well
Yeah that would've been great to see the ball sail over the black dot, and Greggy start running around high-fiving his bemused team mates! Eventually one of them would've had to shake him by the shoulders, yelling at him.....'snap out of it,you big bloody goose' (preferably in an Alf Stewart voice as well!)

That reminds me of the matt dunning fg when Waratahs needed a try for bonus pts in last play of the day matt (of all people) kicked a field goal. Still talked about as one of the dumbest things done on a football field. This is even better (worse)
In fairness to Dunning on that occassion the Tahs had the "advantage" and he took a pot shot at FG not expecting to kick it, but more to end the advantage and have the play brought back for the penalty. He didn't bank on nailing it. His thought process was solid, just lacked execution, unlike Inglis who is just a dope.

I do enjoy anything that lays the boot into Inglis.

Irks me every time I read team sheets and this proud Queenslanders junior club is the Bowraville Tigers.

I do enjoy anything that lays the boot into Inglis.

Irks me every time I read team sheets and this proud Queenslanders junior club is the Bowraville Tigers.

Thanks for clearing that up mate, it was actually his dumbarse Blues heritage showing through!

Last edited:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/nrl/inglis-channels-terry-lamb!509854/

482167-3c70b986-b55f-11e3-9592-fced9bc5820e.jpg

Last edited:
I dont see what the fuss was about. On field souths had 29 players that backed his decision. There was a 400 % chance of the goal securing a win.

I was at this game yesterday and i tell you what was priceless.... the look on the faces of the toothless horde as Inglis' brain exploded. Slack jaws everywhere. LOL. I could almost see the cogs turning for some of them as they began to question what little mathematical knowledge they do have.

When there was 10 seconds left, Inglis got the ball & poised to kick I thought, good move put up a "Hail Mary" kick & see what happens. Then I realised he was going for a drop goal?
Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot?
And this blokes the Captain?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4