• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

TagMonster

Reserve Grader
Enough Said
received_10153608923202632.jpeg

GI seems to have been studying Terrence Howard's maths...
2 points is only two points if you believe it's two points, it's completely arguable and reasonable got 1 point to equal 2 points. Numbers are just a control measure man, brought on by the government, to control us and keep us down-trodden......

Note: I do not actually believe that rubbish

2 points is only two points if you believe it's two points, it's completely arguable and reasonable got 1 point to equal 2 points. Numbers are just a control measure man, brought on by the government, to control us and keep us down-trodden......

Note: I do not actually believe that rubbish
Ref: Greg, a field goal is worth only one.
GI: Yes, and if one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be..
Ref: *confused, gives GI penalty to shut him up*

Letters & Numbers-
how would Lily Serna break it down?
"Well, the 1 Drop-kick, plus the fact GI is a Drop-kick, which equals 2 points..."

That reminds me of the matt dunning fg when Waratahs needed a try for bonus pts in last play of the day matt (of all people) kicked a field goal. Still talked about as one of the dumbest things done on a football field. This is even better (worse)

This is all a bit of a misunderstanding. As part of the new TV rights deal, channel 9 had it written into the contact that the GI love also applied to field goals.
Section 3.2 clearly states that all GI field goals are wirth 2 points, and all the commentators must also have hard ons when calling his name.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4