Mateo's goalkicking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was 2/4 before tonight.
Bravo Toovs, good call to get potato kicking and keep him in the game.

Who would have thought goal-kicking would be a plus for us against a team with a freak like Richards?

By the way, did Mateo play the whole 80 minutes? Can't recall him coming off. If so that is a good sign and hopefully he will get better and better as the year goes on.

Who would have thought goal-kicking would be a plus for us against a team with a freak like Richards?

By the way, did Mateo play the whole 80 minutes? Can't recall him coming off. If so that is a good sign and hopefully he will get better and better as the year goes on.
Still can't believe he KICKS goals, let alone nails 5 from 5 @SeaEagleRock8 !!

I think he played 80 mins and this screen shot seems to say so if I'm reading it correctly...

image.jpg

Edit: don't think it's actually correct but I'm still sure Mateo played 80..

I admit I'm not a huge fan but don't mind coping any criticism when I'm wrong....he had a great game.

Feleti is much a maligned player but he is very capable and if can get some match fitness he will be an asset, the goal kicking was a really nice surprise as that has really cost us this season in a few games.

Killer always seems to kick from the corners more often than not to me. Feleti did well he didn't have a hard kick from the right hand side though.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2