Matai survives, the tribe has spoken, bring me your torch.......Chad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
A dramatic turn of events has seen Chad randall as the next voted out of survivor. The individual immunity this week got handed down to Kennedy who rested on the sidelines. The tribe fought hard in a battle over old friends at Fortress Brookvale, amounting a massive win in the immunity challenge. The tribe headed into tribal council with their heads held high with the hope that there would be a non elimination round, but it wasnt to be. A tough battle ensued with unexpected votes being cast all over for Hicks, Witt, Matai and Randall. In the end Randall was voted out withh 11 votes, bringing to an end his days in AE survivor 2005.

Who will go next week? Tune in on Friday night to make YOUR vote

Hicks was in the run for eviction. Is this a campaign against Wingers? Whilst I thought a spot in the NRL team of the week on Haig's site was a bit optimistic it is ridiculous he was even considered!

unlike that site to see things through maroon and white glasses CW, im a huge Hicksy fan, but to be one of the two best wingers in the comp last week ? will be interesting to compare with the RLW team of the week.

Watching the replay Hicks was very good.

150m and attacking the line hard again.

no suprise chads 15m didnt get him over the line.

Hicks had a great game. I thought Randall's service was top notch on Sunday. He was always going to get the boot though.

Leave me alone I have PC issues, I have had few doubles in the last few days

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4