• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
How good was he last night. His personal pride and will to lead the pack was brilliant and brutal. How pumped was he at full-time!...that's the sort of stuff that'll help get the boys back on track.

A very good performance by Willie. Looking forward to seeing him take on the Dogs fat forwards on Friday night.

His effort, especially the first half when he ran over 100 meters gave Manly the go forward that we have sorely been missing and inspired the others around him too. A very shrewd buy who will teach the kids around him.

He was fantastic last night, but I want to see him do it week in, week out before I give him too many wraps. It's a long season for a 35 year old. In saying that, I do think his will to win is a great trait for the younger guys.

How good was he last night. His personal pride and will to lead the pack was brilliant and brutal. How pumped was he at full-time!...that's the sort of stuff that'll help get the boys back on track.
Exactly. He was fantastic, and certainly rolled back the clock with his effort tonight. He is great for us - passionate and big. He may not be able to do that every week, but at least we know it's still in him and he really wants to have a red hot go.

I think he realised his performance against Parra was poor. A senior player should be able to recognise that and try to lift. That's why they're there. To step up and lead from the front.

A very good performance by Willie. Looking forward to seeing him take on the Dogs fat forwards on Friday night.

- sidetrack....!

Sorry mate, I saw your 'sign' post the other day but who knows where it is now.

But based on the fact I can't do one and send it over because I cont spill very well <---- see.

We can safely say that that :sailboat: has sailed! :snowboarder::snowboarder::snowboarder:

Willie Mason 34 years of age and still going strong . He started his career in the top grade for the dogs at 19 years of age the same age as Parra's Tepai Moeroa . Jake Trbojevic at 21 is another of those quality players and should not be wasted in NSW cup IMO

I think the biggest benefit of having Mason at the club is his attitude. Most of the younger players seem to be so intense, they forget that getting paid to play footy is actually fun.

After hearing Foran say, he was happy to get up to the All Star camp so he could get away from the pressure & intensity of Manly training. It sounds like the club needed someone like Willie to lighten the mood a bit.

The smile on his face during the huddle was priceless. Good on him.

So who gets picked out of Mason, Lawrence, Starling, Sao, Burgess, Hasson, Leary, Mateo, Horo, Trbojevic, Symonds, Buhrer, Lui, JSL if they're all fit ?

So who gets picked out of Mason, Lawrence, Starling, Sao, Burgess, Hasson, Leary, Mateo, Horo, Trbojevic, Symonds, Buhrer, Lui, JSL if they're all fit ?

I'd say drop hasson and horo then throw the rest out there! (plus snake)

My pick is
8 Mason
9 Ballin
10 Lawrence
11 Mateo
12 Lui
13 Buhrer

14 Symonds
15 Starling
16 Burgess
17 Trbojevic

18 JSL
19 Leary
20 Sao

Mason, BJ, Burgess, Mateo, Buhrer, Lui, Symonds, Starling & Trb. Hasson and Leary out, sell Horo to Souths now if they want him.

As the season goes on, I think Mason's value will be from the bench. We need his experience to start just now, especially with last year's starters Lawrence and Starling missing.

Buhrer
Symonds
Mateo
Mason
Ballin
Burgess
Bench : Lui, Turbo, Lawrence , Starling

Mason, Lawrence, Lui, Symonds, Buhrer, Starling, Burgess, JSL & Leary.

Mateo to play 5/8.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7