Marvel Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think they chose Foz because the character daredevil is a lawyer by day (and we all know how much we love lawyers....)but more importantly....he is blind......and well.... foz did sign with the eels!

ISC have released the Souths Marvel Super hero jersey...

image.jpg

The media treat them as if they are superheroes so no need for a change lol

Do ISC know that most of us have never heard of Marvel? @:cool:

Maybe the DD on Foran's costume is for 'Dalai Devotee' - a true sign of the Devil :giggle:
Foz is considered a daredevil purely due to the amount of courage* required to sign with Parra

*courage = money

I do like all the different jerseys throughout the year, mixes things up, but can't believe that the NRL can justify selling them at the usual price. Surely these bespoke shirts should be discounted.

Was going to buy this years one...until they advertised Foran in it. No thanks.

Should have been Matai.

I know it's off topic, but with the size of the fin that is a serious shark!

How Mick escaped is a miracle!
Julian Wilson has got some balls too, going to help his mate when he's getting attacked by a shark, easy to say that you would do it but you wouldn't know for sure unless it happened.

Julian Wilson has got some balls too, going to help his mate when he's getting attacked by a shark, easy to say that you would do it but you wouldn't know for sure unless it happened.
That's the norm in the surfing community.
It always amazes me how the person who is gored, is helped to shore by someone surfing nearby and comes to their aid. True heroes :angel:

Bloody sharks are never spotted till they hit their prey - lesson for the Manly Team to ambush the Pretenders tonight :p

:handwaving: Hand of Foz! :handok:

I'm going to get shot down here. Agree this years is dull. Moron and black and looks like some of out other Jersey. If your saving up for a jersey why would you buy this one instead of our normal Jersey.

I have last years. Wife bought it for me even though I Didn't love it. But at least it's different. Like the whole Hugh Jackman link.

It's my birthday tomorrow KE but hope I don't get one... Much prefer our heritage jersey designs :)

Haha, it's my birthday on Sunday and i think my GF mother is getting me the Marvel Jersey as well.

The thought is nice, but i feel these are more for children.

I'd rather the training shorts.

Ah well, it's the thought that counts.

It's my birthday tomorrow KE but hope I don't get one... Much prefer our heritage jersey designs :)

Ill take anything mate, she thinks our gear is all ugly, the marvel jersey got a "it's ok I suppose" so I had to run with that lol

I do quite like it though

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8