Marvel Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lets get on board it's a bit of fun and at the end of the day we are all sell outs in some way or another.

Quick bio on Daredevil he lives in Hell's Kitchen, NYC, he is blinded by a radioactive substance. The radioactive exposure heightens his remaining senses and gives him a type of sonar which acts as his vision. Some great points we can relate to the mighty MWSE:

- Honour - His father, a boxer, is killed by gangsters after refusing to throw a fight
- Intelligent - He is also a lawyer
- Great nickname - "the Man Without Fear"
- A colour closer to ours - After donning a yellow & dark red costume he settled on all dark red

Its light hearted fun and the kids love it. Its only one round and its a good theme. The super hero jerseys look awesome and yes we might be getting a crappy super hero for our jersey theme but what well known super hero is maroon and white? Who cares its cool!
It's our 8th jersey this season (if I'm not mistaken). It's marketing gone mad. RL is based on tradition and tribalism. I can understand a heritage round, but not one based on comics which have no relevance to our sport.

I'm thinking:
Canberra - hulk again
Manly - daredevil
Tigers - no idea
Knights - spiderman
Dragons - ironman again
Poosters - captain 'murrica again
Cowboys - thor again

The new TV series was great...as for Ant Man that would be pretty good as well

There is Ruby Thursday, kinda Maroon
OvEl6lX.jpg

Though just cause, we should have Doctor Bong
OFVjU6P.jpg

Or the Sea Birds could dress as Dazzler
TBF7fd8.jpg

It's our 8th jersey this season (if I'm not mistaken). It's marketing gone mad. RL is based on tradition and tribalism. I can understand a heritage round, but not one based on comics which have no relevance to our sport.

(not so) hot tip.. the days of it being "our sport" / "the people's game" are left in decades past. It's purely business at the top level now. Until NRL mans up and gets off their knees to anyone who waves a dollar at them with a wink, it'll only get worse and AFL will keep on laughing.

I love this idea and don't care if it's a marketing gimmick.
If it's deadpool I will be buying the Jersey.
The only reason I didn't buy last years was because it looked too much like Parra.
If it's not Wolverine or Capt. America I will be buying it. And if the club makes a couple of extra bucks I'm all for it

the-avengers-jeremy-renner-hawkeye.jpg
I reckon Hawkeye will be our man. This is really the only Maroon character and he is in the "Age of Ultron" this exact jersey would look awesome.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4