• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That’s fair, and I am critical of Jake, I have criticised for years in his penalty giving and ineffectiveness in parts of the game, I guess Jake and others get more leeway as you see the effort, whereas with Marty I’m not seeing much of anything.

I want him to come good, I’m frustrated by him because he still should have something to offer and he isn’t offering it. Penalties don’t make you throw idiotic momentum losing offloads, not caring does.
I guess what we used to see from Marty in his first 3 season was all rip and tear and near impossible to tackle. Alas, the Marty of last year and this year is not a patch on what he once was.

Marty’s been playing injured since the first game of the year for one. Secondly knowing you’re surplus to requirement would affect 99% of players, thirdly you have no idea what’s happening in the background. Also tell me honestly whether you believe Jake is worth $930k with all the bull$hit 6 agains which have led to more trys against us than Marty’s lapse in mongrel? If he deserves criticism so does Jake. In fact I’d say most of the team deserve criticism. This picking on certain players whilst favouring others gets boring mate. It’s not Marty’s fault the team is playing like $hit!
I think you've made your point. And I'm not trying to encourage you to keep saying the same about Marty in yet another post but I will say every player has mistakes in their game including Marty's sometimes misguided offloads. But Jake's six agains are more than made up for by his relentless good tackles and never say die belief in Manly.

Funny thing is before the offload I thought Marty was running hard and making a difference. He had a brain explosion and a poor attempt at a tackle which undid any previous good work but I saw good intent. When the team watched those plays in the video session, Des didn't need to say a thing. Marty knows what he did and I have faith he won't do it again.

Not sure how much Marty enjoyed his weekend

0AF00D4B-7CDC-4702-B267-2578DB01AC18.jpeg

Marty did a dumb thing throwing that pass, DCE did a dumb thing early in the tackle count when we were attacking their line - throwing that stupid looping cut out pass for Saab into touch and Jake gave away far too many six agains. We are a dumb football side. All of these errors were at crucial times of the game where different decisions may have led to victory. So just cant blame Marty. I just can't understand how we keep doing stupid things.
Mate i posted this before agree totally , we very often play stupid , we often make dumb decisions in clutch moments which cost us dearly , nobody's perfect but we have a great knack of doing this to ourselves, frustration to the max

Marty has been terrible this year. Also wouldn’t be a bad idea for Boyle and Shipley to join him and help him with his bags. All 3 not required.

Marty has been terrible this year. Also wouldn’t be a bad idea for Boyle and Shipley to join him and help him with his bags. All 3 not required

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11