Marty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Didnt touch the ball in the last 20 after he scored, still not sold on having him out there for 80 minutes

He has always been a player that has one great game scattered with lots of mediocre ones. Honestly he does good things but lots of poor stuff as well.

Also why does he act like a twat? When he scored the try he got up as if he was going to throw the ball at who evers head. He does lots of **** like that too, even before he got here.

Might sound weird, but I thought he lost us the game. Even though he scored a try and made some good runs, his stupid, stupid, stupid penalty on Moses swung the momentum back to the Tigers just when it looked like we were getting on top. Why he decided to get involved in a running battle all night with a guy half his size is beyond me. Even if Moses does have a big mouth, Tapau really did act like a twat, as ssteacup said above.

Might sound weird, but I thought he lost us the game. Even though he scored a try and made some good runs, his stupid, stupid, stupid penalty on Moses swung the momentum back to the Tigers just when it looked like we were getting on top. Why he decided to get involved in a running battle all night with a guy half his size is beyond me. Even if Moses does have a big mouth, Tapau really did act like a twat, as ssteacup said above.
Yep Moses 1, Tapau 0

He scored in the 72nd minute which is why you wouldn't of seen much more of him given we made a break down field following the kick off and then the Tigers scored a set or so after.

His stats for 80 mins were huge, if there is one bloke that doesn't deserve a bagging last night it was him.

Wasn't bagging him but suggesting he can be better used. 3 great runs in the seconds but spent the rest of the time tackling - surely a well timed break could help make that 5 or 6 great runs

Personally, I think the turning point was the knock on call against Green and the subsequent no-try for Parcell. Sure the replays showed that Green didn't actually knock on and that it should have been a fair try, but the fact is that if Green didn't have the deer in the headlights thing going and had actually held onto the ball.....we score under the posts. 2 minutes later the Tigpies scored in what amounted to a 12 point turn around. We had all the momentum at that point and that killed it.

Where was the bunker? Aren't they supposed to be able to call things like that?

On field ref said something like I can not check it? Is that because he called knock on and then we scored?

8. Starlo
9. Parcell
10. Lawrence
11. Leary
12. Tapau
13. Trbojevic

14. Brown/Buhrer
15. Lussick
16. Mateo/Symonds
17. Myles/Vave
(Vave has demonstrated more to be picked for first grade)

Other than Vave, and depending on Ferris being fit or not, that's how my pack would look if I was the coach.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4