Manly's Training Facilities

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gotsy

Reserve Grader

Last month I visited the Manly side in training and checked out their so called "state of the art" training facilities. Until I saw what they were working with I didnt beleive it. With the facilities in which our club has, we should be right in the running to keep up our form for the whole season and finsh minor premiers. They have facilites such as pool, gym athletics track, and numerous fitness testing equipment. You just have to give the Manly club a huge wrap. :clap:

Yep it's well known Manly have the best training facilities now.

Well done to the club for stitching it up.

Didn't they secure the grounds for something like 10 years?

i think it was for a long time not sure how long.

After a major move you would expect them to settle there for a while

from memory i thought it was 7 years but then again i dont remember what I had for lunch on monday.

The training grounds are in the middle of no where
What's your point?? Depends where you live to what you call no-where!!

Are you contradicting your original post for this thread, which was contradictory anyway?

I meant in the middle of no where as in its surrounded by bushland. I no its near houses and stuff but the surrounding are nothing besides bush.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4