Manly's Sports Science Unit To Be Audited

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Lord Eagleton said:
I just hope Des wasnt as sloppy with covering his tracks as we may speculate...

In all due respect Lord Eagleton I sincerely hope that Des didn't have a need to cover any tracks.

I'm hoping its Melbourne.
Probably why bellamy had the 'just lost my granny' face on at the all stars game. Even at the end when daley and everyone else was all smiles about the win.

Pablo said:
Probably why bellamy had the 'just lost my granny' face on at the all stars game. Even at the end when daley and everyone else was all smiles about the win.

Because he is known to be such a happy guy all the time

Pablo said:
I'm hoping its Melbourne.

Well they have been very very silent on this matter

voicefromthehill said:
Pablo said:

Because he is known to be such a happy guy all the time

He usually shows some form of emotion after a massive win.

One can only hope anyways........

He was supposed to have made a decision on his future for sure before he got on the plane tomorrow but has not so something may be up.

The great improvement in **** players,lack of injury toll,his win at all costs attitude,lack of represenative success and his obvious lack of respect for the game as a whole(wrestling,salary cap) makes him an obvious candidate.All of the above are probably just a coincidence but if he is involved he will become our very own Lance Armstrong after the salary cap scandal.

And if we are involved the very same applies unfortunately....

We should start a pick the club thread - not sure if it would be permitted. But I reckon 2 Sydney clubs are specials

@[Daniel] is having a thread like that sailing too close to the wind for your liking?

I think you're onto something there Susan. He should have bought himself a lottery ticket after walking away from all that Storm salary cap stuff unscathed. Perhaps this is the gods handing out karma for previous crimes that have gone unpunished

voicefromthehill said:
We should start a pick the club thread - not sure if it would be permitted. But I reckon 2 Sydney clubs are specials

@[Daniel] is having a thread like that sailing too close to the wind for your liking?
What on earth is the point of publishing idle speculation? Mud sticks remember. Individual comments may or may not be defamatory but why take the risk with nothing at all to gain?

Susan, wholeheartedly agree, could never understand how Bellamy and players were not accountable and banished. In my mind, they are illegitimate premiers, in my mind we are still the premiers!

Hopefully that twitter post is true.

wish they would hurry up and name the teams, its not fair to the players, th team, supporter and the nrl.

That probably is a little close for my comfort

patorick2010 said:
Brissie Kid said:
https://twitter.com/berniecoenFOX/status/300431373964034048

Bernie Coen
‏@berniecoenFOX
@FOXSportsNews I'm hearing that Manly isn't one of the 6 clubs named by ACC to NRL - that makes things interesting if true #drugsinsport

Grain of salt, but hope it's true.

If true, vielen dank!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
voicefromthehill said:

What on earth is the point of publishing idle speculation? Mud sticks remember. Individual comments may or may not be defamatory but why take the risk with nothing at all to gain?

No point- much like majority of threads on the site. But it is a subject many have an opinion on, hence asking the owner of site his comfort level, better to ask than just go and do. Cheers

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10