Manly's social media presence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I follow all the clubs on twitter and i've noticed that some other clubs social media presence and fan engagement is leagues ahead of the Sea Eagles.

Our injury updates leave a lot to be desired, we never even got an official statement from the club on DCE's injury. The Bronoco's have already updated fans on Jack Bird's injury but we have heard nothing on Sipley or Suli.

The final team post that Manly posted yesterday was completely wrong (still had Api in the halves) yet the NRL site and Fox Sports had the correct team list.

Also clubs like the Knights and Broncos do a lot more player focused posts and give a much bigger insight into the clubs and training etc.

I love the Sea Eagles and i'm only complaining because i'd love a bit more fan engagement etc.

Sarcasm aside, maybe you didn't know there was a search button...as most forums have, and this has been discussed before, taken up with Manly by members of the 'membership committee' who also post here and also an 'intern' position for certain aspects covering this has been advertised (I'm not sure if it has been filled).... so maybe that's why this tread isn't filled with responses.

I’d actually disagree , I think their social media presence as improved significantly!!

@The Wheel

But I agree there’s some things other clubs do that are better.
I can pass onto the appropriate people...

However the team would have traveled back from Brisbane yesterday so quite possibly there is no further info on injuries until today/tomorrow.

The club may not have the resources available to produce content like some others and also nothing gets released around team/players without a confirmation from Des - remember under the radar

I would think in this day and age the media and promotions person/dept would spend a majority of their time on social media.

Its almost a job in itself.

I think the SM team have stepped it up since Des was signed. Would have been a tough job for them trying to post positive stuff when Trent was coach.

I’d like to see the use of YouTube live-streams as a way to have Q&A with members with players and members of the coaching staff. It’s really easy to do and moderate

I’d like to see the use of YouTube live-streams as a way to have Q&A with members with players and members of the coaching staff. It’s really easy to do and moderate

Have to disagree on that point, whoever was available for the Q&A either coaching or player, would walk away a basket case with the amount of "expert" advice freely given just by ST members alone!!!

Have to disagree on that point, whoever was available for the Q&A either coaching or player, would walk away a basket case with the amount of "expert" advice freely given just by ST members alone!!!
Nah mate. On YouTube live-streams can have multiple moderators to hide and delete bull**** comment

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6