Manly Wolverines vs Broncos [Round 21 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love to see a big win. The comp is so close and F&A may come into it if we drop some of the string of away games we have coming up. Winning this one is crucial, and a good margin would be a big bonus.

BJ did say the spanking they gave us at Suncorp is in the back of the mind.

So if our form line continues the boys will get revenge, and a strong win.

Any win will do, wolverines or not.

A big win even better!

Super hero round, go dressed as your fav super hero for great prizes.

Hope everyone goes as 2V!!!!!

So the Courier Mealymouth has revealed the Donkeys game plan for tonight. Basically it is to CHEAT. They are going to employ the wrestle to hold us down longer than is legal. They are going to move up quick in defense (in other words OFFSIDE) and they are going to have under 4 second play the balls ( in other words move off the mark with touch footy tactics). Well done clowns obviously they've had a word to the refs concerned to lay off the penalties against them then?????

mickqld said:
So the Courier Mealymouth has revealed the Donkeys game plan for tonight. Basically it is to CHEAT. They are going to employ the wrestle to hold us down longer than is legal. They are going to move up quick in defense (in other words OFFSIDE) and they are going to have under 4 second play the balls ( in other words move off the mark with touch footy tactics). Well done clowns obviously they've had a word to the refs concerned to lay off the penalties against them then?????

So for you, Mick, it's an easy win to the Donkeys?

The Who said:
mickqld said:

So for you, Mick, it's an easy win to the Donkeys?
Oh no doubt. The pink clowns will accommodate their wishes seeing as how Ch nein Bris needs a ratings boost with the Donkeys in the finals. Donkeys aka(Pink clowns) by 10 :(

globaleagle said:
Super hero round, go dressed as your fav super hero for great prizes.

Hope everyone goes as 2V!!!!!

I'm going as Cliffy, in my Manly coloured Wormald jersey :)

The wind has realy picked up and its really cold, so wear your superhero tights :idea:

Chat is now open at
http://www.silvertails.net/forum/misc.php?action=chat

Jethro said:
ManlyVsBroncos.jpg

when did we sign todd carney?

Agree that the jerseys are disgusting. Hurl worthy. Good concept though.
I'll like the jersey better after we win.

The Broncos commentary team.....Darren Lockyer I can stomach. And while I have nothing personal against Wally Lewis, you just know that he will be cheering on the Donkeys and death riding Manly (he's hated us since we tried to sign him in 1986, though I think we ended up with a better option in Cliffy ;) )

Then there is Raaaaay......*groans*

Time to find out how much the Dragons & Warriors short schedule took out of the team. They looked tired at times last Sunday against NZ.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6