Manly Wolverines vs Broncos [Round 21 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
someone needs to show the referees the difference between a knock on and a knock back. That kickoff knock back from Foz was a criminal decision.

Had to wait to almost midnight to finish watching it and to know the result, yes I have to agree on the jerseys , maybe a great marketing tool but let's get back to maroon and white .

Ralphie said:
someone needs to show the referees the difference between a knock on and a knock back. That kickoff knock back from Foz was a criminal decision.

The knock on came at his second attempt to pick up the ball as it came of the post.

How kickass Wolverine did Snake look?! ...Awesome. Great idea & design but can't like the colours of those jerseys.. Great important win @ Brookie regardless! Go Manly!

Liked the gret efforts from Hiku, Buhrer, Kingy, JSL, T-Red & Starling last night.

Lovin' it!

After a long week at work it was all I could do to keep my eyes open also allowing for the time difference as well.

Was 4 a piece when I had my last look not long after start of the second half so was pleased when I checked my Twitter feed the luds had won. A win is always pleasing but considering the short turn arounds it was a game that could have easily been lost.

Make sure to see the Nine replay view of Snake's try. Filmed from behind the goal posts at ground level it is spectacular. Watching Foran & Snake was great. All the stands & fans behind it going off.

It's just after the 3 minutes mark in the highlights on http://www.nrl.com/defensive-masterclass-secures-manly-win/tabid/10874/newsid/80699/default.aspx

A workmate who's a broncos fan said to me today, "Your Manly team played really well on Friday. Our broncos weren't very good."
I replied, "I thought you guys did well, we could have put 50 on you so you had a good game."
When she walked away I realised what I'd said and had a little laugh to myself about telling her the broncs did well because Manly didn't beat them by 50.:p
Go Manly!:D

Apparently Jesse was charged for a Crusher Tackle :huh:

But Gillett knocking Matai senseless was not considered as an event :mad:

Manly’s Jesse Sene-Lefao (grade 1 crusher tackle), Parramatta’s Junior Paulo (grade 1 dangerous contact) and Canberra’s Josh Papalii (grade 1 dangerous contact) will all be free to play in their respective round 22 matches should they take early pleas.
Roosters enforcer Jared Waerea Hargreaves was hit with a grade 1 careless high tackle for a shot on Dragons prop Mike Cooper.

HappilyManly said:
Apparently Jesse was charged for a Crusher Tackle :huh:

But Gillett knocking Matai senseless was not considered as an event :mad:

Manly’s Jesse Sene-Lefao (grade 1 crusher tackle), Parramatta’s Junior Paulo (grade 1 dangerous contact) and Canberra’s Josh Papalii (grade 1 dangerous contact) will all be free to play in their respective round 22 matches should they take early pleas.
Roosters enforcer Jared Waerea Hargreaves was hit with a grade 1 careless high tackle for a shot on Dragons prop Mike Cooper.

icon_rolleyes.gif
The Manly loading comes into play yet again.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8