Manly will win the grandfinal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
South’s will not make the amount of errors that the roosters made. The roosters have been playing very average for a while now. South’s according to their last game are now a different breed. Bennet is fired up and will get them fired up. They have had a weeks rest. We are making too many errors still and in finals footy that’s something that can not be overlooked. We need a better completion rate than even 90% to be a threat unless the rabbits play like crap which is highly unlikely. If we win this game I will be surprised big time. I think this just might be our limit. I hope I’m wrong.I will be at the game cheering us on anyway.

There are different types of errors. Some a costly. error in own half of field will not only put pressure but may lead to points. Error attacking the line is more for giving. Souths has is more discipline but will have the strike power to out score them if we cut our errors in own half.

Best thing that happen to us was Souths beating Penrith. We cant afford to underestimate the strength of Souths. Going to be a close game

That was not a loss

That was a complete domination feathered friend .

Once they dominated Tommy we were done

Speaking of fire

Without Tommy Where is the fire in our back line that creates scoring opportunities ?

Harper or Parker ?

We have not beaten a top 4 team this year because we have not been able to step up that extra gear .
Once they dominated our pack we were done. Tommy got dominated because of it

Once they dominated our pack we were done. Tommy got dominated because of it
Its not only a forwards factor

Its a Tommy Factor

Shut down Tommy and they shut down Manly

With out Tommy we have proven to lose games . When Tommy does not fire our backs fire blanks

Its a Tommy Factor

With out Tommy we have proven to lose games . When Tommy does not fire our backs fire blanks
Tommy snd the entire side was down b Melb. We won’t make that mistake again. I actually think the Storm game may be a blessing in disguise. Perfect lead in to Souths for us. Good win over Easts without being taxing at all snd key players getting early marks. Need to attack Taafe and Paulo as a week off won’t help the part timers. Won’t happen but I’d love to see the Monster out there marking Gagai. He tore him apart in 2019. I despise Gagai always have.

The Storm dominated our forwards and stopped any momentum up the middle. By wrapping up our forwards with their highly drilled technique, they consistently controlled the ruck and were able to set their defensive line and markers every time. What that did was to take out Turbo’s spontaneous runs up the middle one off the ruck, digging in behind the defence (or even breaking right through). This is one of the key aspects to Turbo’s game that generates incredible momentum for the whole team and which also gives him greater creative attacking opportunities off the back of it later in the set. Against weaker teams he is still able to find space and opportunity even when his forwards are not necessarily dominating. However, against a team like the Storm he cannot create those flamboyant attacking plays when the momentum through the middle is lacking and he is dealing with well-organised set defensive lines with time and composure.

To say that our other backs fail to step up when Turbo is shut down is just not an insightful nor accurate picture of what is going on in a game like that Storm one. I mean… seriously? So, we’ll ignore the fact that the greatest attacking player is not able to create anything but then expect a hard working role player in the same back line to somehow do what Turbo can’t? 😂 It’s the Storm’s strategy and execution of it that creates that result, greatly helped by our poor discipline and lack of ball control.

Won’t happen but I’d love to see the Monster out there marking Gagai. He tore him apart in 2019. I despise Gagai always have.
I am with you there feathered friend

I remember that game very well when the Monster Monstered Gagai . He tore him a new one all right

The Monster is very powerful and intimidating beast and his dominant presence will be missed

When he was given his chance against the raiders . He absolutely destroyed them and was our most dominant back that game.

Neither of our current centres have replicated that dominant performance since then.

I remember that game very well when the Monster Monstered Gagai . He tore him a new one all right
Sulis a smokey considering Parker had his hand issue last week... Des would be dropping Suli in an hour before the game to rattle them - they wouldn't have forgetten the '19 semi and Gagai will sh'it himself. We jsut gotta use same tactics we did that game without the dumb plays. Turbo was also missing that night and we had them.

Its a Tommy Factor

Shut Down Cody, win the forwards battle, keep errors minimum with high completion (remember this is not the roosters, rabbits won't make anywhere near the amount of errors chooks made)

Then we win and get our revenge on the Souths.

Shut Down Cody, win the forwards battle, keep errors minimum with high completion (remember this is not the roosters, rabbits won't make anywhere near the amount of errors chooks made)

Then we win and get our revenge on the Souths.
Exactly and pressure the young fullback . Cook will be less potent if we make him defend more.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2