Manly will win the grandfinal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Because 5 times this year after a loss Manly has won at least 3 games in a row. Losing to melbourne means we should win the comp based on the trend.

I'll take showing up, with an attitude of working hard as nails, ripping in, showing 100% commitment and effort. We've been the only team embarrassed in the finals, every other team has torn right in, where as we've had a raft of passengers that know they can be better.

Because 5 times this year after a loss Manly has won at least 3 games in a row. Losing to melbourne means we should win the comp based on the trend.
Food for thought

We won 3 games in a row against sides below the top 4

We have never beaten a top 4 team

The great maroon and white hope is that anything is possible on the day

Food for thought

Parra we’re in the top 4 when we beat them. But I know that’s not the point. We need to be better against the top teams.

If a loss like that doesn't fire them up then nothing will. If they learned anything from the storm game they will be better for it
That was not a loss

That was a complete domination feathered friend .

Once they dominated Tommy we were done

Speaking of fire

Without Tommy Where is the fire in our back line that creates scoring opportunities ?

Harper or Parker ?

We have not beaten a top 4 team this year because we have not been able to step up that extra gear .

Food for thought

last time souths and roosters played us manly was a basket case at the start of the year and we only have to beat them to make the grandfinal. The storm vs penrith match might also leave the winner gassed.

Parra we’re in the top 4 when we beat them. But I know that’s not the point. We need to be better against the top teams.
I understand . Parra were top 4 pretenders as they always are .

Who can take parra seriously

We look at the serious benchmarks and parra are no benchmark

Ok ,you got me ,I'm in !
Let's do this !
hen GIF

I'll take showing up, with an attitude of working hard as nails, ripping in, showing 100% commitment and effort. We've been the only team embarrassed in the finals, every other team has torn right in, where as we've had a raft of passengers that know they can be better.
We’ve yet to see today’s game but you are right , the other sides all showed up , the only one who just capitulated was ours.

Boy I hope you are taking the piss ... otherwise our education system is terminal ...

I am starting to think the betting agencies are in a conspiracy with the Arts dept.to dumb down the teaching of Mathematics .. ....

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8