Manly Waringah Sea Eagles v Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=180918.msg230796#msg230796 date=1246778057]
This is the most important game of the season !

You almost flew under the radar with that one. CW wont be happy you have take his captain obvious mask and cape
[/quote]

I learnt it from Des.But sometimes my timing can be off.

I hope capes & masks are allowed in the Canteen.

I don't fear the dogs either... I think with all our boys back on deck we can give them a HUGE run. If we can get up tomorrow night I think it can give us a huge lift for the run home.

Skipping the gym tomorrow to come straight home to a few beers....

Manly centre Steve Matai is battling the flu but is expected to play with Jared Waerea-Hargreaves and Adam Cuthbertson to drop off the six-man bench named earlier this week.

http://news.leaguehq.com.au/breaking-news-sport/sea-eagles-put-title-credentials-on-line-20090705-d9a1.html

Good to see Cuthbo dropping off.  We just can't afford silly of-loads that go to ground.  Rose to plough up the middle alongside Ted and Princess.  Hall to have a blinder.  Our backs and bench are superior to theirs, so all looking good for a win.  Just keep the middle tight boys. 

Orford is right in this will show our Title Credentials.

A big defensive effort will be required and in seeing previous matches we are slowly getting back that '07 defensive form.

Eagles - 16 d
Bulldogs - 10

MOTM - Orford (with Watmough close Second).
FTS - Lyon.

I think a break last week was a bad thing. Would have preferred it next week. Choc, hot off te back of origin would have been awesome. He wont be as fired up now that nearly 2 weeks has passed

With King and Ted being spoken of for SOO 3 they'll put in big ones.  Kite might be trying as well to stay in there alongside Stewart.  Eagles to slaughter the Dogs with Kimmorly getting injured and Orford being called up to partner Barrett.  Qld to win 34-10.   

Manly 22 Dogs 6

Wolfman to continue his full moon form and bag a double

I was thinking about the game at work today, and this came on the radio, quite apt I thought

I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good good night (x3)
Tonight’s the night
Let’s live it up
I got my money
Let’s spend it up
Go out and smash it
Like Oh My God
Jump off that sofa
Let’s get get OFF
I know that we’ll have a ball
If we get down
And go out
And just loose it all
I feel stressed out
I wanna let it go
Lets go way out spaced out
And loosing all control
Fill up my cup
Mozoltov
Look at her dancing
Just take it off
Lets paint the town
We’ll shut it down
Let’s burn the roof
And then we’ll do it again

Lets Do it (x3)
And live it up
I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
Black Eyed Peas I Gotta Feeling lyrics found on http://www.directlyrics.com/black-eyed-peas-i-gotta-feeling-lyrics.html
That tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good good night (x2)
Tonight’s the night
Let’s live it up
I got my money
Lets spend it up
Go out and smash it
Like Oh My God
Jump off that sofa
Lets get get OFF
Fill up my cup (Drink)
Mozolotov (Lahyme)
Look at her dancing (Move it Move it)
Just take it off
Lets paint the town
We’ll shut it down
Lets burn the roof
And then we’ll do it again
Lets do it (x3)
Let’s live it up
Here we come
Here we go
We gotta rock
Easy come
Easy go
Now we on top
Feel the shot
Body rock
Rock it don’t stop
Round and round
Up and down
Around the clock

Halftime in the 20s
Manly 28 (Hargraeves 2, Cherry-Evans, Buhrer, Lussick tries Porter 4 / 5 goals)
Dogs 4 (Niusere try Bishop 0/1 goals)

34 -4

looks asthough its another win to the Under 20's, were now in 2nd place 1 point behind Dragons but also 1 game behind.

60 min

Manly 34 (Hargraeves 2, Cherry-Evans, Buhrer, Lussick, Blanch tries Porter 5 / 6 goals)
Dogs 16 (Niusere, Taupau, Bishop tries Bishop 2/3 goals)

65 min

Manly 40 (Hargraeves 2, Cherry-Evans, Buhrer, Lussick, Blanch, Foran  tries Porter 6 / 7 goals)
Dogs 16 (Niusere, Taupau, Bishop tries Bishop 2/3 goals)

Lyon to play 5/8, this should be good there will be a lot more room out there now

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6