Manly Waringah Sea Eagles v Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
CliffyIsGod link said:
I want to see T Rex play as an impact forward, so am looking forward to him being a bit closer in and getting some decent runs in.
He cant play as an impact outside back. What hope does he have in the forwards unless he starts running with aggression etc

Well, that's what I am hoping -- he clearly isn't a winger, he has just been a stop-gap there.

Maybe when he comes of the bench he can't "bludge" on the wing, and will take hit-ups etc...

Dan link said:
[quote author=CliffyIsGod link=topic=180918.msg230360#msg230360 date=1246407778]

I want to see T Rex play as an impact forward, so am looking forward to him being a bit closer in and getting some decent runs in.

He cant play as an impact outside back. What hope does he have in the forwards unless he starts running with aggression etc
[/quote]

Agreed. A guy his size should be able to barrel straight over the top of players much like Inglis did to Gidley in SOO2. He needs to start running with the ball hard and not just plod along like Eeyore the donkey from Winnie the Pooh.

missing_something link said:
That's a fantastic description of his running style thus far

In actual fact, from now on, I'm going to forget about calling him T-Rex and start referring to him as Eeyore.

Or call him "PLOD"

His size and shape reminds me of Falou, his urgency and hard running reminds me of squasher

problem is he doesnt have the pace of Ingis so he cant outpace or fend.. hes easier to tackle as hes running at 2km per hour. More like a forward. He lacks pace heavily..

It's funny this is easily the match of the round and there making us wait till Monday to see it someone deserves their arse kicked for this. It would have been close to a full house if played on a weekend.

You are quite right, there.

This is match of the round, and it is Monday. We had the buy last week, so as a team, we have had to wait 15 days between games...

There will be no one hitting the plane to QLD this weekend and there are no games scheduled for the QLD Cup. Shame as I think it would have been good for Cuthbo to head up there as a bit of a reality check!!

Stiffi link said:
there are no games scheduled for the QLD Cup.

Ah-hah ! ! !  So that's the reason why the teams for round 16 of the QLD Cup have not been announced yet.

Thats why there sould have been a Manly team in the Sydney 2nd grade comp, to give the players that are not getting a run Match fitness

yes but a 2nd grade Sydney comp would be a third grade QLD comp and costs an extra $100k +.
Besides We already have a feeder club in NSW in Belrose

We can win this tomorrow night, if we play a good solid game with very few mistakes and orford & ballin working thier ruck & kick magic well.

The bulldogs will run over us if we dont keep the defence tight too, come on boys!

I have bet on Manly, will toss another bet or 2 on them tomorrow as well.

Such a shame its on Monday night, if it had been the Sunday 2pm or 3pm game I might have gone.

Go Sea Eagles!

This is ****ting me that it is such a long wait!!!

Cant wait until Monday bring on the dogs even though i tipped them... the way i see it is that it is a win win  ;)

Looking outside just now and there is almost a full moon bathing Brookie. With that good sign I can see a double for Wolfie tomorrow night and big Manly win.

Jatz Crackers link said:
This is the most important game of the season !

You almost flew under the radar with that one. CW wont be happy you have take his captain obvious mask and cape

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4