Manly vs Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ron E. Gibbs said:
No, our defence has been woeful, too, especially around the marker. Choc's "effort" on their third try was the laziest marker defence I've ever seen - at any level of football. And yet, weirdly, we're still in it.
Complete and compete - for every second of every play - and we can do it.

Watmough is having a shocker as well.

Watmough looks like he's struggling with a chest infection. The attack worries me the most as it is disjointed and too flat . There's no sting in the defence .The boys look very nervous which is a bit surprising . Rose should have come on to help the go-forward. Still , they might turn it around .

Honestly, couldn't think of anything worse than seeing Melbourne running around in a GF again. Probably wouldn't even watch it.

Ryan said:
Well, he does seem to get out coaches against the big coaches is Bellamy and Hasler.

We look almost embarrassing tonight - and I thought we were terrible against The Dogs.

You really think it's in his game plan to drop the ball, hand over possession and gift the opposition tries? It's not the coach making the mistakes, it's the players.

I wonder if Toovey can keep his cool and give the right talk? This is a big moment in his coaching career. I wouldn't be surprised to see a coach blow a valve in this situation, but not sure that's what's needed. I'd be tempted to go in completely calm, relaxed and confident. I would acknowledge it was a shocking half, but we're only 6 points behind playing that badly. A quiet word to remind everyone of their task and to get focused on the first set of six after the break.... Make sure they are clear and focused on where they need to be and what they need to do. Remind them of the talent in the room and just relax, enjoy their footy and let it happen

driftout said:
Watmough looks like he's struggling with a chest infection. The attack worries me the most as it is disjointed and too flat . There's no sting in the defence .The boys look very nervous which is a bit surprising . Rose should have come on to help the go-forward. Still , they might turn it around .

We're gone. Sorry, that's my opinion.
I also hope it's the wedding march, and I've jinxed us a win.

I guess Joe to do the first half of subs, then George for the second when more melbourne players are tired. (duh, idiot eggo)

Ryan said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Someone get an ambulance for Toovey he is blowing a valve

Well, he does seem to get out coaches against the big coaches is Bellamy and Hasler.

We look almost embarrassing tonight - and I thought we were terrible against The Dogs.

Somehow mate I don't believe his last words to the side were choc, you spill it 1st set, Tony, drop it on the 3rd mate, Jorge, send the 1st one into touch off the knee. Lull them in and we will get them late

Ryan said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:
No, our defence has been woeful, too, especially around the marker. Choc's "effort" on their third try was the laziest marker defence I've ever seen - at any level of football. And yet, weirdly, we're still in it.
Complete and compete - for every second of every play - and we can do it.

Watmough is having a shocker as well.

Agree. I would have yanked him from the field after that effort. Something's not right there - he's been a liability for 40 minutes.
On the plus side, Joe G and Darcy have looked up for it. If George can make a dent we might establish… something.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Ryan said:

You really think it's in his game plan to drop the ball, hand over possession and gift the opposition tries? It's not the coach making the mistakes, it's the players.

Our structure in attack is terrible. Our structure in defense seems too far in-field. The Storm are ripping us apart with second phase play.

I'm remarkably calm about this at the moment. I've got a funny feeling we are going to win this. I can't believe how I have lacked getting upset at the video ref blunders.

Only 6 points down after our worst 40 min this year, that's a blessing.

bennyeagle said:
Im with you ryan, unfortunately i just dont think we have it in us. But, id love to be proven wrong !!!!

That said, all my disappointment of this game aside, I'm still pretty satisfied with the season. Going our one game before the GF aint too bad. Aint too bad at all.

Geez I have just read through this thread.

Plenty of drama queens here tonight.

What we need is Big George now, remember how he turned the game against the Storm at Brookie, which we eventually lost but he bent the line and got us going forward.

mickqld said:
I'm remarkably calm about this at the moment. I've got a funny feeling we are going to win this. I can't believe how I have lacked getting upset at the video ref blunders.

Soory mate. Not happening. Anyways, I'm back to the game.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10