Manly vs StChoke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ed Jackson AAP Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:44:56

Manly coach Des Hasler will name an extended bench for the big clash with NRL leaders St George Illawarra with several players still in doubt.

Sea Eagles' forward Josh Perry is definitely ruled out of Monday's game at Kogarah after dislocating the tibia in his left leg during Saturday's 26-6 win over Melbourne at Brookvale Oval.

Fullback Ben Farrar (knee) missed that match and is still likely to be sidelined for another two weeks while backrower Anthony Watmough (cork) and hooker Matt Ballin (concussion) are in some doubt after taking knocks against the Storm.

"Josh Perry...his was just a dislocation of the joint below the knee which was quite unusual but he might only be two weeks," Hasler told reporters on Tuesday.

"Matty Ballin has come up pretty good after the knocks and that and probably with the Monday night time, the extended time, he should be okay.

"The only one a bit iffy at the moment is Watmough but given the turnaround we're pretty confident he'll be right to play."

I have had this pencilled in as a loss since we beat them at Brookie. They will want revenge and at the end of the day playing more consistantly than us. After that, we should win at least 2 of the remaining 3.

The storm wanted revenge after we beat them in melbourne  but they never got it and neither will the chockers  :D . we are coming off a big win and will come out smoking at kogarah and the dragonns will be chocking

ManlyBacker link said:
\"Josh Perry...his was just a dislocation of the joint below the knee
What has Des been smoking? I thought the joint below the knee was the ankle.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=184541.msg283393#msg283393 date=1281408711]

\"Josh Perry...his was just a dislocation of the joint below the knee
What has Des been smoking? I thought the joint below the knee was the ankle.
[/quote]no the joint in the knee the lower part of it ;D

yeah jonesy thats the 1..

i didnt even see you had commented already .

Chokers got owned at Brookie not that long ago.Dessie will have the game plan to CHOKE them out of the game.Play the dog Bennet at his own game.Complete ambush.NEVER underestimate the Sea eagles.Ill be very surprised if we lose and if we do will be from the refs f/ups as usual. UP THE SEA EAGLES.Put it beyond doubt against the Chokers on their own turf.

There is  no dought the Sea eagles will give it to the Dragqueens, the only uncertainty is will the Dragqueens swallow or choke, one thing for sure i can see big Trex erect asorous coming all over the top them at kogaragh.

Well the sportsbet odds are up and we are big outsiders as some have suggested. I don't want to have a punt as i know we will lose if i back them lol.

This is looking like a tough ask, unless the Dwagons stumble, make a few mistakes and let us break through or around their line a few times.

It'd be great to be at Kogarah for it, but it's another dumb Monday night game (ffs get rid of Monday night games NRL!).

I have a feeling the Dwagons will put in a good performance, unfort.
Will be putting a couple of Sea Eagles bets on at the tab tho - some relatively good odds ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4