Manly vs Nth Qld discussion, teams ect

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nailed in the penalties but ironic that we win by a penalty goal. Great result as this was a danger game. Does that make us top 4?

Nailed in the penalties but ironic that we win by a penalty goal. Great result as this was a danger game. Does that make us top 4?

Have to work twice as hard for every win because of inept officials. Brilliant win incredible defence against one of the attacking machines of the NRL. Love grinding out the wins, will ensure we are one tough unit come september!!!!!

Have to work twice as hard for every win because of inept officials. Brilliant win incredible defence against one of the attacking machines of the NRL. Love grinding out the wins, will ensure we are one tough unit come september!!!!!

I really hope Tooves gives these clowns both barrells. That was without doubt the most blatant attempted stitch up I've seen in ages.

I really hope Tooves gives these clowns both barrells. That was without doubt the most blatant attempted stitch up I've seen in ages.

niccipops said:

i think it depends on Boncos game - 5th at worst 4th at best

niccipops said:

i think it depends on Boncos game - 5th at worst 4th at best

We missed 38 tackles in this game. They missed 18.

Our defence is still our problem. We cover all of the missed tackles with great scramble, which saps energy and causes us to be flat in attack.

We missed 38 tackles in this game. They missed 18.

Our defence is still our problem. We cover all of the missed tackles with great scramble, which saps energy and causes us to be flat in attack.

That was a great effort tonight. To lose the penalty count and have 2 tries disallowed that could have been tries and still win shows their premiership credentials.They will go a long way this year and b2b is possible.Very proud of the team tonight.

That was a great effort tonight. To lose the penalty count and have 2 tries disallowed that could have been tries and still win shows their premiership credentials.They will go a long way this year and b2b is possible.Very proud of the team tonight.

niccipops said:

Not after tomorrow. The faders will capitulate to the Bonkos

niccipops said:

Not after tomorrow. The faders will capitulate to the Bonkos

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8