Manly vs Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: BIG GAME FRI NIGHT

Bakes kennel legend said:
Hey guys! Bakes here, and yes I am a kennel legend(see my posts over @ the kennel). Really looking fwd to a jin fizza of a game on fri night. I'm pretty confident but really really scared at the same time., I hope we win but give full respect to your awesome line up. Can you guys give me any thoughts on your weaknesses and ours too!

Your post just sent me blind. Jin Fizza?

A major weakness is the fact most Dogs supporters are borderline illiterate.

Kevinward777 said:
Hey guys! Bakes here, and yes I am a kennel legend(see my posts over @ the kennel). Really looking fwd to a jin fizza of a game on fri night. I'm pretty confident but really really scared at the same time., I hope we win but give full respect to your awesome line up. Can you guys give me any thoughts on your weaknesses and ours too!

Jin Fizza means humdinger or tops you idiot. I think Manly have the fwds to really domenate but are going to strugle with our backline.

Kevinward777 said:

Jin Fizza means humdinger or tops you idiot. I think Manly have the fwds to really domenate but are going to strugle with our backline.

I think your forwards are your strength more so than your backs. Obviously Barba is a gun but your pack is bloody strong. I am like you (but not a criminal), I am confident but also bloody nervous. I would say good luck on Friday but fark that, I hope you play like sh!t and we flog you :)

What saucery is this? Seriously no way is this guy a dogs fan,doesnt seem douchey enough,nor inbred

Our backs are our strength. The fwds would strugle without Barba and Morris as well. Des is pretty confident but I think deep down he nows this is the hardest game this year.

The Eagle said:

What saucery is this? Seriously no way is this guy a dogs fan,doesnt seem douchey enough,nor inbred

That is just insulting again - something you can't seem to control. Learn to or you know the possible consequences. Thank you!

Our backs are our strength. The fwds would strugle without Barba and Morris as well. Des is pretty confident but I think deep down he nows this is the hardest game this year.

That is a strange view, generally forwards lay the platform for the backs not the other way around.

The Eagle said:

Mate I got sick of all the crap that peeps have been posting at the kennel and decided to show the manly fans ova there how it should be done. BTW fivespoons is a c##k and keeps stirring up trouble. I told him heaps to p1ss off but he won't listen. Just trying to show him and others how to talk to each other with respect

I'm pretty confident but really really scared at the same time., I hope we win but give full respect to your awesome line up.

Make sure to record all your feelings so you can tell us all about it later, by creating a new thread to draw attention to the fact that you are a kennel legend.

How about people have a crack at replying to the guy respectfully until he does otherwise ?

Kevinward777 said:

Wrong way round, our backline is dominate, your forwards are great though. Will be a great match.

Kevinward777 said:

I would take our backline over the dogs backline everyday of the week

Welcome mate - yes should be a cracker. Where are you going to be seated?

Weakness, IMO is our wings. Im not sold on either, but they have done the job the last few weeks, and Tafua has steadily improved.

Now about this legend thing - what does Mr I; CK have to say about that - they have both already been on here claiming that mantle. and The Dog Father - when does his ban end? Seems Fivespoons may have had some influence after all (being serious there too)

Bakes kennel legend - couldn't care less about what is posted at the Kennel. I'll keep deleting them and you if you persist. Cheers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8