Manly vs Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
24787767.jpg

Phantar said:
I'm noticing New Zealand passion from some of my fellow posters.

I wonder if the Dogs supporters will burn an eFiji of Des, if they bow wow wow out early?

Bravo

barrack o barba said:
Jono said:
voicefromthehill said:
Waits for someone to post Uraguay

Or Ran McNally

Voice from the hill uraguay I could be mates with , cant say as much as some of the other dribblers on here

Hey I've been nothing but nice to our latest doggy visitor and then you go and insult me by saying I could be mates with a dogs supporter ;)

Israeli hard to see the humor in some of these posts. I'm so bored that I'm sitting here watching Greece on DVD, as I'm a huge fan of Bolivia Newton John and I love it when she sings 'Youre The One That Taiwan'.
I have Togo now.

Why Bulldogs supporters persist to enter this site is beyond me, love a bit of banter here and there, and will cop crap on the chin, but its all abit tiring now with their dribbling, if we dont make it, i hope the bulldogs make the grandfinal..........so i can watch them lose and feel so much pain, that would bring the biggest smile to my face !

bones said:
Israeli hard to see the humor in some of these posts. I'm so bored that I'm sitting here watching Greece on DVD, as I'm a huge fan of Bolivia Newton John and I love it when she sings 'Youre The One That Taiwan'.
I have Togo now.

Sorry to bore you Bones , :s

Is this c**k smoker for real, who cares what you think. Trash talk means little, go have your milky off to bed for you.

barrack o barba said:
bones said:
I have Togo now.

Iraq off mate.

barrack o barba said:
bones said:
barrack o barba said:
bones said:
I have Togo now.

Iraq off mate.

chilli out mate

Syria-sly mate .. Kenya f#ck off?
And it's Chile..... Ironstine

53 posts in less than one day annoying the locals is probably enough. You go hit your books and come back in 24 hrs. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8