Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 3, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good win but lets not get ahead, the worriers were awful and will be fighting it out at the bottom of the table this year as well.

Great D after halftime when we had 3 drop outs.:clap:

Good to see Manly improve each week :nod:

So happy :inlove:
giphy.gif

So nice to see us get the win.

Massive improvement with turbo in the team.

But across the park the team was better. Defensively better and just a general attitude change was noticeable.

Wonderful and timely win and great to see the team carry on their good form from the last 20 minutes of last weeks game. The difference of Tommy Turbo is indescribable. Manly are a totally different game. I have not seen resilience in defence like that for a while, Des has brought that steel into the team, and the 15 minutes after half time ensured that the margin was big in the end. I applaud DCE for getting the team organised and Manly today did not have a bad player. Horror start with the dithering that is too common when the ball is in the air but a great recovery after that. Takes the pressure off big time!

I know it is only 3 games but I just can't resist.....Imagine what the score would be if we had a good roster?Luckily Des will dismantle this roster and bring in some good players for next year,after all we do need a complete roster overhaul,and Des will finally have some proper talent to work with next year...jokes,just jokes......and yes,I know we beat the Eels like this last year and we all know what happened.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8