Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 17, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Well we have done it again and found a way to win.We have some serious heart this year.We even came back from 16 zip down.I can feel the flu coming on after this one.Back to the motel for a needed shower.The missus and I are rapt with this win and I think we may have slipped into 3rd place.I know what I will be slipping into tonight.

Glad for the win but disappointed in not winning by 7 or more to be in second place.
Sharks have a bye next week (they'll end on 26 points) so it's up to us and the roosters to fight for 2nd next week (both lose then it's the shark's spot), we win by 3+ we'll be in 2nd likely as chooks points differential demolished after today

Looking at the stats on page one suggests that we are a tad lucky the game is not decided on stats. For e.g. Missed tackles: Manly 37, Warriors 24.

Looking at the stats on page one suggests that we are a tad lucky the game is not decided on stats. For e.g. Missed tackles: Manly 37, Warriors 24.
That's why I feel that the Team has matured enough to win from any position.:nod:

Manly did score 5 tries to 4. In fact Kels dropped a sitter and Chez was pulled back for obstruction. So the Manly attack is on fire.:clap:

The main point to take out of this game is the fact we were 16-0 down and won.
Wow that really is huge now that I think about it.

However, experience wise, That really was the perfect scenario for us, like a classroom for our boys, let em learn how to fight back themselves, till can't get over the great effort tonight

If I remember correctly this time last year @eagleron was going to pack up the vehicle, tell the cheese & kisses he was taking her to a Manly home game and head to Perth...
How did that go mate or am I thinking of someone else?

Guys Marty Taupau is fine (I strongly believe). In the team song video he is clapping his hands and as enthusiastic as ever, doesn't appear to be holding any real injury

Barrett just said only minor injuries at the presser.
giphy.gif

Sharks have a bye next week (they'll end on 26 points) so it's up to us and the roosters to fight for 2nd next week (both lose then it's the shark's spot), we win by 3+ we'll be in 2nd likely as chooks points differential demolished after today
No Jake next week due to SOO :tmi:

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11