Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 17, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I wonder why Poo played 80 minutes when Parker didn't get on.
Can anyone tell me what Poo does to justify his place in the team each week?

Did Johnson blow a try in that last desperate raid? It looked like he had out-foxed the defence and created a 2 on 1, but instead of drawing and pass to his winger he tried to get too tricky and ended up bundled into touch. I think he let us off the hook with that last decision.

Thats the thing with Johnson he out tricks himself too often

We face the warriors again this year. I hope we start with a better attitude next time.

During DCE interview on fox he was in the "huddle" with the other Polynesian boy's and after he had his hand and arm in a sling in his jumper.
F*ck !!!!
Sure it's his hand or something else??
Damn it anyway whatever it is.

During DCE interview on fox he was in the "huddle" with the other Polynesian boy's and after he had his hand and arm in a sling in his jumper.

Where did you hear the diagnosis of a broken hand mate? Haven't seen anything about it during the game or post yet.

I think this game and the nature of it is another invaluable lesson for our emerging team. We really tried at times throughout the game to lose this match through poor ball control. I felt like this when we played Newcastle a few weeks back. On paper it seemed an easy win but when its wet weather it's such a leveller. Credit must go to the boys from coming back from 16-0 to get the win but the lessons from this game will help moving forward. Well done guys cause we are winning a few games, ugly, that's the sign of a good team

Where did you hear the diagnosis of a broken hand mate? Haven't seen anything about it during the game or post yet.
I saw Marty clutch his shoulder after he was tackled with the ball. It looked like Siro last week.:confused:

Sending the healing energies :angel:

Just looked back on Chez interveiw (got fox so can rewind back )
Marty had hand wrap in plastic with ice i suspect so hoping nothing too serious but will found out soon cant afford to have him out

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11