Game Day: Manly v Warriors [Round 14, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I love my team but we are really out of form.

Our defence is very shaky and why oh why do our halves persist with the useless kicking for the line!!! We are playing with fear and that needs to change!!!

Dce sorry you are not worth your pay
You are p,Ayung so poorly go back to reserve grade
This team is looking so boring.
Kelly and Parker only ones having a good
Not good enough

Our game plan is very, very negative. Souths play with the exact opposite approach and look all the better for it.

Time for a change Trent, it isn’t working - let’s play some attacking, high energy footy please.

Barrett’s game plan is always the same, opposition coaches must love coming up against him because they can basically have a week off. If he's so stupid that he can’t see we need to try something different now that API is off then he’s a bigger melon than I thought he was.

So, I was looking forward to this game but I am at my son's footy. Sounds like I am watching the better game lol. Do we still suck?

We threw away our momentum when we took the 2. Then Api's injury happened and now we are on the back foot. Two bad defensive reads from second rowers later, and we are behind on the scoreboard.

It's going to take an incredibly brave performance for us to come back from here, and I don't think this squad has it in them.

Our one weapon is Tommy Turbo and not once!! have we seen an attacking kick to give him a chance or a cut out pass to let him run. Our halves are simply rotten!! Our tactics stink!! We are chasing points now, please no more of this kick the ball out and hope to contain them, Fix it Barrett!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12